• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

i said that i wouldn't say it, but i never said anything about hinting. think about it, what causes xando the most pain?

Merlin326

ah yes, i see what your getting at...

lol, funny thing is, i have had an idea in my head for a major battle involving Xando. and if im thinking what your thinking (well, im thinking what I'M thinking, technically), then things will get very interesting...

with all due respect,
Merlin326

blendedhearts

ah yes, i see what your getting at...

lol, funny thing is, i have had an idea in my head for a major battle involving Xando. and if im thinking what your thinking (well, im thinking what I'M thinking, technically), then things will get very interesting...

with all due respect,
Merlin326
hmm, interesting. can't wait.

R0ad H0g

The line about will is probably a quote from somethingand the training since he could hold a sword is probably a quote as well, good chapter! Also, I can't wait for the next villain!

Merlin326

R0ad H0g: you mean the line: "the training is nothing. the will is everything. the will to act."
if so, that is from Batman Begins (lol, that movie has more referances in this fic than bill gates has $'s)

as far as training since he could hold a sword, if it is a quote, its coincidence.

in other news, i have finished the next chapter early. we now introduce... Aloz the Dark.

Chapter 3
Awakening​

3 days later, Sora and his friends, along with Xando, were walking up to Ansem’s castle. King Mickey had just arrived that morning and they were heading to a meeting to discuss, once again, what to do about Xehanort and the Heartless. From what they had gathered, the Nobodies, what few were left, were also gathering in the remains of The World That Never Was, which only added to their concerns.

If the Nobodies were joining up with the Heartless, the combined force would be unstoppable. Their only hope would be that the natural hostility between the two forces would drive them apart, but Xehanort was not likely to be foolish enough to let that happen.

“Do you really think it will come to war?” Kairi asked nervously.

“Xehanort plans to rule over all the worlds,” Xando answered, “and he will go to any lengths necessary to achieve this goal. Unless we can eliminate him quickly, then yes, there will be war.”

“We can’t let it come to that,” Sora said defiantly, “The Heartless numbers will grow with each heart they steal, and the numbers of the Nobodies will grow at a slower rate with them. We would be fighting what amounts to an unlimited army.”

“True enough,” Xando replied, “but it is only by Xehanort’s power that they function in such an orderly manner. Defeat him, and they will scatter, all order lost.”

Suddenly, Xando stopped walking. He sensed a presence, a dark, familiar presence. Riku, too, felt that they were not alone.

“GET DOWN!” they both yelled at the same time, pulling themselves, Sora, and Kairi to the ground.
Moments later, the house behind them was hit by a wave of darkness and was incinerated instantly. As they got to their feet, weapon drawn, they saw Xehanort, Valzog, and a small army of Heartless surrounding them.

“You have something I want,” Xehanort said, “and I shall take it, from your cold dead hands if I must.”

“What are you talking about?!” Sora yelled, “What are you after?”

Xando, knowing what Xehanort had come for, pulled out the black sphere he had found. “You mean this?”

Xehanort’s eyes seemed to light up in pleasure, “ah yes, there it is. Now then, Xando, hand it over willingly, and your deaths will be painless and quick.”

“No deal!” Xando retorted in defiance, “There’s no way you’re getting your hands on this thing!”

“Such a shame,” Xehanort replied in mock sadness, “I had thought we could avoid bloodshed.” Then, in a more serious tone, he commanded to his Heartless, “Kill them.”

Xando quickly stashed the sphere in his cloak and swung his sword at the first Heartless that got in range. Sora and Kairi, together, charged at one of the stronger Heartless and began flanking it. Unable to respond to the attacks coming from both sides, the Heartless fell quickly.

Riku launched bolts of darkness at a Heartless, killing it instantly. Xehanort, seeing Xando with his back
turned and unaware, flung a bolt of darkness right at the Prince. Despite Sora’s cries of warning, Xando did not dodge the bolt in time, sending him flying. The sphere flew from his cloak and crashed down to the floor. Xehanort, horrified when he heard the sharp crack from the sphere, took an involuntary step back.
Even he, Master Xehanort, feared with all his black heart the contents of that sphere.

“Our prize is lost!” he yelled, “retreat for now!”

He, Valzog, and the Heartless then left the world, Xehanort still afraid of what he had unwittingly unleashed. Xando got to his feet, only slightly wounded, and turned to the sphere. Sora, Riku, and Kairi also turned towards the black ball. The sphere seemed to be emitting a pulse of energy every few seconds, and then finally shattered into pieces. Out of it flew a strange, jet-black wave of energy that twisted and turned through the sky before heading right at Sora.

Sora jumped out of the way just in time, but the thing flew into the ground, right where Sora’s shadow was, and vanished. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, suddenly, Sora’s shadow seemed to come alive. It split itself into two pieces, one returning to normal, the other moving away from Sora and gaining a physical form. There was a flash of dark energy, and then a doppelganger of Sora seemed to be standing right in from of them.

“It can’t be…” Kairi breathed, “Two Soras?”

“He… looks just like you,” Xando gasped to Sora, “Could it really be…?”

The doppelganger Sora looked just like Sora in almost every way, save one. His eyes were golden yellow in color, almost inhuman. The pupil and iris of his eyes opened vertically, like a snake. Then, suddenly, he changed form slightly. The spiky brown hair was replaced by shoulder length, jet-black hair. His complexion was pale, as if he hadn’t seen the light of day for years. His lips became blood red. His clothes became a black jumpsuit with a trench coat over it. The eyes, however, didn’t change.

He observed his surroundings for a minute, and then gave a dark, almost insane laugh. The sound stabbed at the heroes’ minds and sanity like a sword of fire.

“Oh, how ironic fate can be,” he said in a voice that sounded like bones cracking, “I never thought for a moment that I would be awakened through your shadow, Ven. You have my thanks”

The strange being then bowed. Sora looked around for a moment, thinking that the being was speaking to someone else. He then noticed that the strange being was bowing at him. “Who are you?” he asked, “and that’s not my name, it’s Sora.”

The figure continued to look at the ground, his arms hanging loosely, and encroached upon them. “I am Aloz. Aloz the Dark,” after a moment with no comment, he added “What? Did you forget me?”

Sora and company readied their weapons. This Aloz clearly wasn’t friendly; there was something… eerie about him.

“I owe much to you, Ven,” Aloz continued, “or Sora, if you insist on that name.”

Sora threw a fireball at Aloz, but he merely waved a hand and the ball winked out. Milliseconds later, the fireball reappeared behind the group and rammed into them, knocking them to the ground. Aloz stopped just out of range of Sora and held up his right hand, a ball of darkness appearing in it.

“Oh yes. What you gave to me,” he concluded, “I now return to you.”

Aloz then flung the ball of energy right at Sora. Still on the ground and unable to react in time, there was no way he or anyone else could dodge or create a shield in time.

“A one way ticket to oblivion!”

can anyone recognize this scene? ah yes, Aloz the Dark. one of the major forces behind the war to come. his past is a web of shadows and mystery. his identity will cross over with numerous characters, as will his fate.

next chapter will be up by thursday. with it, we will reveal the identity of the mysterious stranger Xando has spoken to twice.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Merlin326

welcome back Roxi.

actually, both those chapters have referances to the same source. a certain video game with a blue hog of the hedge variaty.

also, when chapter five comes around, i plan on haveing several references in it. any who can name them all will have the chapter dedicated to them.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Merlin326

hey, dont worry if your 'late'.

i find it hard to believe that every reader could possibly read new chapters on the very day they get posted. besides, we all have a life that can keep us from the internet.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back