• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS DAY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Oathkeeper~

Here it comes my yearly devotion to one of the best video games of all time! Kingdom Hearts Day! On November 12, 2001 er whatever year it was. LOL! I was only 11 years old then. I defeated the first game of KH at about 8:24 pm on a cold Wednesday night. The game took me and my sister together about 2 years to finish because we were too young and didn't have the money to buy the game so we just rented it from Blockbuster.

I don't know why, but that long wait made the game's defeat ever more pleasurable. So much in fact that we dedicated that day to a celebration of its defeat. And every year we have. This year we are going to make special. We are going to play games and even make and decorate our own cake! We have themed it to be Destiny Islands and I have already begun preparations. My sister was kind enough to design a lovely collaboration of Kingdom Hearts series pictures for our banner. *pics on this and the cake coming soon.* I have planned the ice cream game. We are going to make a lot of sea-salt ice cream and on one of the Popsicle sticks, I shall write WINNER and the person who gets this stick gets to turn it in for a special prize. *Pics also coming*

I just wanted to share this event, pics, and whole day with you guys to show my appreciation for such a wonderful game. I'd like to thanks mister Nomura himself for the idea of the game. WE LOVE YOU MAN! You see mister Nomura is a smart man. He reeled in male players with his weapons and action, he also got the female players by making drop dead gorgeous and attractive sexy characters. I personally think the female fan-base makes up a good portion of his success. LOL!:tongue:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But... Kingdom Hearts came out in December of 2002, and it's only November 10th.....

But, despite that, congratulations.

~Oathkeeper~

Really? Oh well guess I just got the year messed up. I think I said something about the year maybe being wrong? Don't remember really what year, Just the day and time. LOL! I know it's only the 10th, but the 12th will be this weekend. That's why I wanted to mention it before hand, cause i wanted everyone to see the pics afterward for those interested. Just for fun. But thanks for letting me know. Maybe I'll get my years right one of these days. From what my sister has come up with it was actually the year 2004. My bad. I was like 14 rather. Seems like forever ago though. Anyways, same difference. LOL!

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
woulda had to have been 2003, since it came out in 2002. Less you got it earlier somehow... idk lol

~Oathkeeper~

Welp, KH day is over with. Had tons of fun. pictures are coming soon promise. I'm just not really good with BBC codes. LOL! Anyways, got the cake made, it was red velvet with gum past modeling and fondant cover. Butter cream icing tastes a little funny. But it's OK the cake was for looks not really tastes. The sand On the island is made of graham crackers. Can't wait till you guys see the pics. I also have a pic of the banner me and my sister made at the place I work. It looks REALLY nice I think. I hung it on my door along with some other decorations in my room. I also got pics of the prizes won in the contest. We played a quick game of KH jeopardy to see who had the most knowledge of KH. Whoever won the game got to choose which color Popsicle stick they wanted first. I had blue, red, green, and yellow. I had someone draw a color from a hat to determine which one was the winner stick. (It was blue) My sister ended up winning at Jeopardy so she chose first. Turns out first color she chose was blue. So she got to choose which prize she wanted. The other prize went to the other person (my brother) just for trying. LOL! The prizes were sora, and roxas' necklaces.

O

~Oblivion~

Yeppers, it was awesome XD Can you believe how terrible I was at the KH II questions? GEESH! Anywho, so you don't have to mess with BBC, I'll post em for ya's

First up is our banner on my sisters door, complete with streamers =P
006.png

And here's the cake, with a good angle of the ladder. I know it's not a perfect replica, not even close, BUT still came out great XD if you can't tell, it's not the MAIN main island, it's the one with the paopu fruit on it.
010.png

Here's another cake angle
011.png

Overhead shot [we used a blue skirt to make the water ;D]
020.png

And of COURSE some artistic shots
016.png

012.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back