• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: com movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

ok I was surfing the web and then I went to http://www.kh-2.net/ and they have a chain of memeries movie riped from the game featureing all the key seans. so if you did play CoM and want to know what happens just download the movie. NOTE: the movie is 3 hours long so it will take a while to download and Im sory if this was posted before. feal free to flame me if it has :D

executioner

if u haven't played KH:CoM....this is the best way to understand what happens in that game since it covers all the major storyline in KH:CoM, i watched a little bit of it and have played the game, but to those who haven't played it or dont remember what events took place, then i would recommend that u watch it so that you'll understand KHII better when it comes out. yes it is three hours long, so dont just watch it for three hours, watch like an hour a day for the next three days...........(get ready for a lot of reading though).....i like it btw.....that person did an amazing job on it

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
maybe I'll watch it sometime...I mean I've played the game over and over again, but it is always good to see what they have put in the movie and what not....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back