• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: com movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

ya....I have all that xvid stuff...and divx codec....and everything...im just having problems downloading it...

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
My computer is fast enough. I know because I recently downloaded a speed run of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and it's file size was 1.4 GB, over twice the size of this CoM Movie. The speed run took four hours to download, but it worked. My problem is that I can't get past the 453 MB mark. It just decides to FAIL there every time. Can anyone send me the movie?

prod44

YOutube only allows 100MB files...I think that's what it said when I was uploading some other stuff...doesnt matter bout length I think...

But ya someone who has got this really needs to help us!

and no dont have slow internet...

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
Hello out there! To all you people who have downloaded this movie successfully...WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! Please!!

KH2 comes out in three or less days (depending on where you are) and we really want to see this movie before that time comes! Someone out there must have it in their hearts to upload this movie to a better server, or to find another way for us to get it!

We really need your help...I know someone must be able to help us.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
prod44 said:
YOutube only allows 100MB files...I think that's what it said when I was uploading some other stuff...doesnt matter bout length I think...

But ya someone who has got this really needs to help us!

and no dont have slow internet...

In that case, someone with Windows Movie Maker can ut the movie down to chapters then. It would be hard, but it could work. :D

Also, i just downloaded it after spending all night downloading it. Hope its good...

prod44

PLEASE do that :)

ya its easy to cut it up with movie maker...

we will all greatly appretiate it! XD

prod44

hopefully ur done with HW soon!!!

I really want to see that movie! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back