• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Chosen to Be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
"no i've only heard of him by reputation" replied chad

chad

Bronze Member
"wait a second" muttered chad as somethnig caught his eye he looked down at the girl who was trying to find sally "hey, that girl down their whose trying to find someone called sally, that looks like a keyblade she has their" exclaiemd chad

chad

Bronze Member
"yeah i heard that girl with the keyblade asking people whose missing and one of them said,, someone called sally was missing" answered chad

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra ran up to the door of Oogies Manor. "How do you get this thing open?" she said. Then heartless appeared around her. "Not these again!" she said. She got her keyblade out and started to slice them up into pieces.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra got her whip out as well. She started to grab some with her whip and slice them up. "Dont you try and get away from me you heartless scumbags!" she shouted.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra kept quiet now people was with her. She kept slicing up heartless. She looked at the three men that were next to her.

chad

Bronze Member
"great, the heartless looks like they senses these two have keyblades" muttered chad as he pointed to elektra and aj, he then morphed his arm into an arm cannon .

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra ran and jumped over this big heartless. "OI! You! Cannon arm! Lets see if you can aim!" she said. She kicked the big heartless into the air. She smiled and sliced some heartless.

chad

Bronze Member
chad fired shots from his arm cannon at heartless "that's it, time for oogie to have a visitor" muttered chad as he ran into oogie boogie's manor

chad

Bronze Member
"the name is chad" said chad as he jumped up high and into a window leading deep into oogie's manor.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra got her whip and whipped it up and climbed up it. When she got up it she untied it. "Chad! You cant defeat him by yourself." she said. She looked at him.

chad

Bronze Member
"probably not, but i'm finding out who he's worknig for and why he has acces to the heartless i'm sure it's got something to do with you and other keybladers" replied chad as he kept on running along the pahtway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back