• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Chosen to Be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Its been 100 years since Sora locked all the keyholes. But the heartless have come back and are destroy worlds by the minute. And there a rumor that the heartless have a new weopon. So the Keyblades are going to be chosing who they think is the best to protect the worlds and to destroy the worlds. But who are they going to be. And why are some people acting odd.....?

Rules:
No killing other peoples character!
No Powerplaying!
No godmoding!
Romance is allowed but keep it PG13!!
Put "Im chosen to be" before your post
Enjoy yourself.

Template- My character

Name: Elektra
Age(13-29): 16
Homeworld: Halloween Town
Weapons(keyblades): Nightrayne Keyblade and a whip
Personailty: Dark and secretive. kind and caring if she trusts you.
Bio: She was abandon when she was 5. Now she lives in a house by herself. She hates to be disturbed if she has music on. She doesnt trust anyone at first but later on she lets go.
Appearence: http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2001-09-23/title01.jpg

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Name: AJ
Homeworld: Hollow Bastion
Weapons: Oathkeeper/Oblivion(Dual wield)
Personailty: Quiet, But an Exellent Keyhandler. Very nice-if he trusts you.
Bio: The BHK was his brother, and AJ was always ignored, so he had BHK...Exterminated... And then he ran away with his keyblades.
Appearence:
newbuddy.php

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Im chosen to be!

Name: Zack
Age(13-29): 18
Homeworld: Halloween Town
Weapons(keyblades): Soul Robber
Personailty: Friendly, will defend his friends, tries to make everyone feel like they're needed
Bio: A friend of Jack's and a native to Halloween Town's land. He enjoyed trying to scare people, just for fun of course. And he took lessons from Jack himself. The docotr saw Zack's improvement adn rewarded him with a new weapon/tool called the Soul Robber. It was a green slimy thing that wrapps around Zack's right wrist.
Appearence: http://img178.echo.cx/img178/3692/halloweensorakh20rf.jpg

Last edited:
Awards
Im chosen to be

Name: Bane
Homeworld: Unknown (Thought to be along Twilight Road)
Weapons(keyblades): Oblivion and Oathkeeper; his kantana.
Personailty: Usually, he keeps to himself, Bane will open us to those he's friends with
Bio: One day, along Twilight Road, a mysterious boy appeared along the grass. He found his way on his own and always stands up for his oppinion. He trains in the art of martial arts all the time and is an expert swordsman.
Appearence:
Hakken.jpg

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Paying back the favour!

Im chosen to be"
Name: Saka
Keyblade: Kingdom key
Homeworld: Holloween town
Personality: Nice at most times. Can be sulky at times.
Bio: He lives in holloween twon. He's very nice but somehow always is left out.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Prodigy Keyblade said:
Im chosen to be

Name: Bane
Homeworld: Unknown (Thought to be along Twilight Road)
Weapons(keyblades): Oblivion and Oathkeeper; his kantana.
Personailty: Usually, he keeps to himself, Bane will open us to those he's friends with
Bio: One day, along Twilight Road, a mysterious boy appeared along the grass. He found his way on his own and always stands up for his oppinion. He trains in the art of martial arts all the time and is an expert swordsman.
Appearence:
Hakken.jpg

Hey!!! I have the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Look at my thing.

Awards
lost_souls_7_7 said:
Hey!!! I have the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Look at my thing.

whoops sorry, I didn't see that, and don't double post man, edit and make a line or something. I guess I'll take... Ultima and One-Winged Angel

P.S. It's just I always have Obliv. and Oath. look at my sig for Christ's sake! Besides, there's more than one keyblade. Look at the blind Riku and Sora.

chad

Bronze Member
"Im chosen to be"

Name: chad
Homeworld: unknown [travels around universe/worlds]
Weapons: blade of darkness, arm cannon, and weapons he absorbs
Personailty: likes to show off some of the tiems but gets serious when needs to, has a thing with whistling [protoman's whistle] when he appears to help
Bio: he has a sort of case of wanderlust, in other words likes to travel around a lot, he heard about a prophecy of new keybladers and is hoping to find them and help them, he doesn't tell people this, but after a incident he is now like a robot.
Appearence:
Protoman.gif
but without the shield

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc: we will start now

Elektra was in her house watching tv. She saw that lots of people were in the town square. She switch her tv off and opened her window and stuck her head outside of the window. "Whats going on?" she whispered to herself. She closed the window, got a coat and went outside.

chad

Bronze Member
chad stood on top of a building looking over the square of halloween town "ah yet another world, another chance to find these keybladers" thought chad

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra walked to this person she didnt even know. "Whats going on?" Elektra said. "Someone has gone missing....." the woman said. Elektra looked at her then she ran into the middle of the crowd. "WHOS GONE MISSING?" she shouted.

chad

Bronze Member
chad heard someone yell that someone had gone missing, he then hit behind a wall on top of the building "hmm, interesting, maybe i should help out" he muttered.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra looked at the people. "Sally! She has gone missing!" someone shouted back. "Thanks." she said and ran to the graveyard. "She cant of just gone!" she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back