• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pestilence

Awards
Things add up... genius. Didn't realize that was hard to comprehend.

Please explain how Sony loses any money from putting it on PSN (its Square who puts it anyway). Sony gets royalties for every download from psn so its basicly free money for them. You dont make any sense.

As far as I know the only reason it wasnt released in japanese PSN is because disney japan doesent want to digitally sell theyr products. Square has put Dissidia and other games on PSN so if disney usa/europe has no prob with it I dont see any reason why it shouldnt be released.

kingseyi

Yes. Yes it did.

PSPGo owners, you were stupid in getting a PSPGo if you wanted BBS.

Stop hatin'. The proofs RIGHT THERE at the website. Japan never announced that they were going to make psp titles go games, but america annouced that every game after nov. of 2009 is gonna have a go counter-part. I have a go. and was soooooo close to trading it in, but this bit of news renewed me. I'M SO FREEKIN' EXCITED.

Sora'sProtector

Sony is losing enough money as it is. They're losing money on the PS3 and PSPGo. Putting it on the PSN or any game really, is just going to cause them to go bankrupt.

Money > Fans.

What money are they losing on PS3 beside the standard loss? Every video game system ever made loses money on sales, they depend on software to make up for those losses. The only system to make money per system sold is the Wii.

Sony is doing very well with the PS3 recently.

Also, Sony doesn't lost money from putting a game on PSN. They are distributing digital nothingness; the cost to run the servers per game is vastly overcompensated by a sale. Manufacturing and selling UMDs is far more costly than digital distribution.

kingseyi

Oh plz. PSPGO will NEVER beat buying a physical game you can hold in your hands.

Plus, what if the system crashed and you didn't back up your data? s1eyeballs[/if u lose a umd, its gone forever, but if u use a download, it's stored in your account forever.

Janus Q

if i had another memory card for my psp i would consider buying it through a download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back