• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally, i think PSPgo really is suited for those who never owned a PSP. if your PSP broken by minimal damage, then all you can do is fix it.

i'm not so sure how pspgo, but hopefully if it breaks or fals in water, the games you originally downloaded were retrievable by getting another pspgo without paying for them.

αsiя

space coke
personally, i think PSPgo really is suited for those who never owned a PSP. if your PSP broken by minimal damage, then all you can do is fix it.

i'm not so sure how pspgo, but hopefully if it breaks or fals in water, the games you originally downloaded were retrievable by getting another pspgo without paying for them.

It's not minimal damage, my UMD thing is completely ruined.

I think you're able to copy your game files onto your computer.

Allister Rose

French Lover
αsiя;4939754 said:
It's not minimal damage, my UMD thing is completely ruined.

I think you're able to copy your game files onto your computer.

that's good.

but yeah that's pretty minimal. it can be fixed or get a new one. either way, i dont think it's worth getting a go simply because your old one doesnt work. what happens to the UMDs you have?

αsiя

space coke
that's good.

but yeah that's pretty minimal. it can be fixed or get a new one. either way, i dont think it's worth getting a go simply because your old one doesnt work. what happens to the UMDs you have?

For one I went to my closest video game store and they offered over 100$ to fix it.
Nope.

I never said I was going to get a Go.

I only have Crisis Core and I already beat it so I don't really care since I don't play video games.

Allister Rose

French Lover
αsiя;4939777 said:
For one I went to my closest video game store and they offered over 100$ to fix it.
Nope.

I never said I was going to get a Go.

I only have Crisis Core and I already beat it so I don't really care since I don't play video games.

well that's understandable. from your tone it sounded like you already had one.

S

Shadow Soldier

PSN Symbol, more or less proves it coming to the PSN. So that would mean that its coming to the PSPGo. Disney Japan had a different say, but other countries have a different tune.

No it doesn't. Look.

183508-final-fantasy-xiii-ps3_original.jpg

That has the PSN logo, does that mean it's online and multiplayer or anything? No.

Just because a game has PSN written on the box, doesn't mean it's going to be downloadable. It could simply mean, extra clothes available, extra items, extra quests. It doesn't mean it's downloadable.

crazzyBRY

No it doesn't. Look.

That has the PSN logo, does that mean it's online and multiplayer or anything? No.

Just because a game has PSN written on the box, doesn't mean it's going to be downloadable. It could simply mean, extra clothes available, extra items, extra quests. It doesn't mean it's downloadable.

Since when sony said that Having a PSN logo doesn't mean it's not on PSN?

When a Magazine came out about BBS Japanese, people saw that there isn't any psn logo.. And that's pretty obvious that it's not going to be on PSN.. and that's before announcing that it's not available for pspgo..

most of the game Sony makes has a PSN logo in it.. Please explain why BBS japanese doesn't?

And why r u so against that BBS NA won't come out in PSN?

S

Shadow Soldier

When a Magazine came out about BBS Japanese, people saw that there isn't any psn logo.. And that's pretty obvious that it's not going to be on PSN.. and that's before announcing that it's not available for pspgo..

most of the game Sony makes has a PSN logo in it.. Please explain why BBS japanese doesn't?

Why are you so in favor of putting it on PSN?

I don't care if it has multiplayer (which is probably what the PSN means). But if the PSPGo bombed not only in JP and NA, Sony would be losing money releasing it on the PSN. And let's be honest, Sony can't lose any more money than they already are. Why dig yourself a bigger grave?

Sora'sProtector

No it doesn't. Look.

Final Fantasy XIII has a PSN logo because it has trophy support. ;)

Putting the game on PSN doesn't mean it's for PSPgo - every PSP has the ability to download PSN games.

S

Shadow Soldier

Final Fantasy XIII has a PSN logo because it has trophy support. ;)

Putting the game on PSN doesn't mean it's for PSPgo - every PSP has the ability to download PSN games.

Exactly. It doesn't mean shit all that it's going to be downloadable.

Pestilence

Awards
American website for XIII doesent have PSN logo ;). I believe it will come downloadable.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

More and More PSP games are being downloadable. You can't deny that fact. And it would not lose money if people who had bought a PSPGo for the reason, it would actually game more money. And Sony has more franchises that Playstation. Whether at first or later on, I can assure you that there is a probable chance that BBS will be on PSN for the PsPGo use to make use of. Just a matter of time.

S

Shadow Soldier

More and More PSP games are being downloadable. You can't deny that fact. And it would not lose money if people who had bought a PSPGo for the reason, it would actually game more money. And Sony has more franchises that Playstation. Whether at first or later on, I can assure you that there is a probable chance that BBS will be on PSN for the PsPGo use to make use of. Just a matter of time.

Sony is losing enough money as it is. They're losing money on the PS3 and PSPGo. Putting it on the PSN or any game really, is just going to cause them to go bankrupt.

Money > Fans.

αsiя

space coke
Sony is losing enough money as it is. They're losing money on the PS3 and PSPGo. Putting it on the PSN or any game really, is just going to cause them to go bankrupt.

Money > Fans.

they're gonna go bankrupt for putting a game on the psn

k

αsiя

space coke
Oh my gawd..I hope they just don't release the game for the PSP Go Only D:
I don't have one!!!!
I JUST A DAMN PSP!! Dx

No matter what, the game will come out on the UMD
that is something you don't have to worry about

S

Shadow Soldier

αsiя;4940854 said:
they're gonna go bankrupt for putting a game on the psn

k

Things add up... genius. Didn't realize that was hard to comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back