• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I didn't notice the PSN logo on the Japanese site. Oh this would be too awesome! I don't want to wait an extra 5ish months for it to release here (they only import the largest titles), so downloading it directly would be awesome!

12chris12

I just thought that confirmed wifi capabilities
Nah, its adhoc so it doesn't use the PSN.

I really don't see why they wouldn't release it on the PSN store, Square Enix just released Dissidia on the EU PSN store, so I think that could mean good things to come for BBS!

S

Shadow Soldier

If they release it for PSN, it's a "Uh-huh"

That doesn't mean anything. It could be "hey, play online with the game? need a PSN account". Xbox titles do it too. It has "Xbox Live" written on it, but it just means there's cheap DLC like "extra clothes". It doesn't mean anything.

αsiя

space coke
if this is true then im gonna slap myself for hacking my psp

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That doesn't mean anything. It could be "hey, play online with the game? need a PSN account". Xbox titles do it too. It has "Xbox Live" written on it, but it just means there's cheap DLC like "extra clothes". It doesn't mean anything.

Or it could have something like Leaderboards for the Multiplayer Arena.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nah, its adhoc so it doesn't use the PSN.

I really don't see why they wouldn't release it on the PSN store, Square Enix just released Dissidia on the EU PSN store, so I think that could mean good things to come for BBS!

Is it going to be on the PSN store??? If so thats going to be great.
But, didn't it say somewhere that it wasn't going to be on the PSN store because Disney didn't want it to be or something like that?

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Everyone, the main reason why the Japanese version never got a PSN release is because Disney Japan doesn't like to digitally distribute it's products. Disney America/Europe thinks differently.

Also, do think about the fact that PSN Games for PSP aren't just for PSP Go owners. I for one own a normal PSP, but I also happen to own a 8gb storage device so I am happily able to download PSP games without having to exercise my muscles and going to the store, only to learn that they are way too lazy to import games where I live.

αsiя

space coke
Everyone, the main reason why the Japanese version never got a PSN release is because Disney Japan doesn't like to digitally distribute it's products. Disney America/Europe thinks differently.

Also, do think about the fact that PSN Games for PSP aren't just for PSP Go owners. I for one own a normal PSP, but I also happen to own a 8gb storage device so I am happily able to download PSP games without having to exercise my muscles and going to the store, only to learn that they are way too lazy to import games where I live.
i for one would love to buy the umd case but my psp'sd reader doesnt work so i have no choice to download it

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Although I still firmley believe that everyone should buy a physical copy of the game(UMD),because you never know with downloads

ross61

Yes. Yes it did.

PSPGo owners, you were stupid in getting a PSPGo if you wanted BBS.
The whole it is not coming to PSPGo is because the PSN sticker was not on the magazine page which advertised BBS. It was never said that it was never coming to the PSPGo. Now that it does have a PSN sticker, there is a dimmer light of hope for the PSPGo users.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
whats psn? ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back