• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
are u guys sure it is coming out on the psp, i thought iit was coming for the ps3

Nope, Birth by Sleep is for the PSP. I'm 700% positive.

if your male i hav 2 ques. 1 do u enjoy the dirty look of kairi(lol to the max) 2 why a pic of kairi why

What dirty look? o_O

Kairi is teh awesomness.

Phantom7523

I don't really have the attention span to read every page of this Thread, so i'm just gonna ask... Does anyone even know when BBS i coming out... or even 358/2days for that matter?

Blue

home is where the heart is
There is the possibility that release dates will be announced at Jump Festa which is only a few days away.

Chances are slim,but who knows? :D

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
There is the possibility that release dates will be announced at Jump Festa which is only a few days away.

Chances are slim,but who knows? :D

I hope so too that we get to see some release dates and maybe some leaked trailers ;) but euhm ... can you tell me when Jump Festa is cause I forgot :p

Blue

Jump Festa takes place in Japan on the 22/23th of December,to be more precisely in three days. ^_^

I'm looking forward to it.

Leaked trailers...footages...realease dates... :D Maybe.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Jump Festa takes place in Japan on the 22/23th of December,to be more precisely in three days. ^_^

I'm looking forward to it.

Leaked trailers...footages...realease dates... :D Maybe.

Thank you very much:thumbsup:
I think the three games will be released in 2008, BBS maybe beginning of 2009 (at least I hope so)

Blue

You're welcome. =D

Let's hope for the best that 358/2 Days will be released next year,and BBS in 2009.

But Europe will always be disadvantaged when it comes to release dates...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

I can't wait. D: -flails in anticipation-

like i said PM each other

I have no reason to. I have no desire to discuss anything with the immature rule-breaker. I was not spamming in my post because I was talking about BBS. As a side note, I responded to anti-keyblade's "question". And I hope you realize that you are spamming more than me by posting "pm each other". Last time I checked, pming has little to do with the topic of BBS. If you wish to tell people what to do, you can do that via pm.

Blue

I'm curious to know why they did refer to Aqua as mysterious woman instead of simply saying that's Aqua?

(I'm talking of the new scan)

Also,love the image of Terra grinning >3

Blue

^ I like it although he looks evil :D

The sentence that's beneath it says he's a legendary Keyblade Wielder ^_^

Charlie K

Back in Business
Sweeet. He is, and doesn't it seem like a Heartless the enemy, that is.He does to..But I know it's NOT a Heartless.

Blue

The thing he's fighting seems kinda creepy for me,it looks almost as if it has no head o_O

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea..But anyway, That place is..Snow Whites world right, because It looks like it...And it sucks because there's only 2 scans..So..it sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back