• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
online co-op would be good and a online battle mode i also want the game to be long cause most PSP games are short

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I didn't hear anything about BBS being co-op... >>;

Of course, because the POSSIBILITY of co-op is being discussed.

Anyways, Terra possession still sucks. But I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura ended up doing it anyway, so I won't be disappointed if it actually happens.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
BBS co-op What? Ya im officially lost here. what do ya mean by that. i think that would be silly. im already pissed that its not on ps3..then again its a tempting idea

Pokeihl

Website
crybaby2009.spaces.live.com
BBS co-op What? Ya im officially lost here. what do ya mean by that. i think that would be silly. im already pissed that its not on ps3..then again its a tempting idea
You do know that BBS and Coded and 365/5 Days are backstory to Kingdom Hearts right? BBS is the only game that will seem to be a prologue to Kingdom Hearts 3. Which KH3 is obviously going to be for the Playstation 3. I think Square should take their time, making games for the 360, Wii and PS3 are expensive now. Did you know the average cost for game on these console is in the millions. Resistance FoM was 40 million. Halo 3, don't even get me started on that. Let Square take their time and maybe they might have a KH Premiere party across the globe. We might be able to go. :thumbsup: That will be sweet, Halo isn't the only game that can have cool parties.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Yea i know all about them. i know there backstory. and i really honestly wish that they werent. i hate Prequel games. and i wasnt aware that it cost that much. Thanks for the info.

General Xenos

Of course, because the POSSIBILITY of co-op is being discussed.

Anyways, Terra possession still sucks. But I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura ended up doing it anyway, so I won't be disappointed if it actually happens.

wat did u mean by "Terra possession still sucks"???

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
what do ya mean by that. i think that would be silly. im already pissed that its not on ps3

Uh, do you know how expensive and time-consuming it is to work on a PS3 game? Nomura's team is already quite busy with Versus...and they wouldn't hire a substitute team for a side story game...

wat did u mean by "Terra possession still sucks"???

Eh, Terra+MX=Xehanort theory. I don't like it much.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
I know already that was taken care of im aware now that it takes more than i thought to make a ps3 title and i forgot there still busy with FF XIII versus

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Eh, Terra+MX=Xehanort theory. I don't like it much.

Me either. But my own theory on Terra, though is that he took on MX's name after something skewed his brain somehow. So far this theory has as many holes in it as a really fancy sponge.

I know already that was taken care of im aware now that it takes more than i thought to make a ps3 title and i forgot there still busy with FF XIII versus

That and the other game... with the four-armed cat people... It looks cool enough, I guess. :p

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
You do know that BBS and Coded and 365/5 Days are backstory to Kingdom Hearts right? BBS is the only game that will seem to be a prologue to Kingdom Hearts 3. Which KH3 is obviously going to be for the Playstation 3. I think Square should take their time, making games for the 360, Wii and PS3 are expensive now. Did you know the average cost for game on these console is in the millions. Resistance FoM was 40 million. Halo 3, don't even get me started on that. Let Square take their time and maybe they might have a KH Premiere party across the globe. We might be able to go. :thumbsup: That will be sweet, Halo isn't the only game that can have cool parties.

just to make clear its 358/2 days not 365/5 days ok don't get confused.
and also i go to gamestop.com alot and it says Versus 13 is coming out this new years and i really want it cause i got a PS3 ,but they pushed back the date on final fantasy 13 to next christmas

xaldin warrior

does anyone have a theory on who that masked man is that walks next to MX in the final mix secret ending video, he sorta looks like what riku looked like in the first game when he was in darkness but with a helmet on.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Somehow I think it has to do with Terra's hair turning white. >>; Maybe... I'm just shooting this in the air. I have absolutely no reason behind my theories at this point.

Pointless reason as to why I think this: I stayed up until 4:00 this morning and I am extremely random at the moment.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Me either. But my own theory on Terra, though is that he took on MX's name after something skewed his brain somehow. So far this theory has as many holes in it as a really fancy sponge.

Eh, personally I find the Terra+MX=theory more plausible then yours, =P. See, it's really quite unlikely that Xehanort doesn't have at least part of MX in him...there are simply too many similarities. And yes, it's not just the outfit.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Again, I am running on only three hours of sleep. Cut me some slack. :p

Okay. I sort of understand. I haven't gotten much sleep lately, <_<; .

I thought of something even worse during my last class that is even more weird and improbable. Terra + Aqua = Riku

Funnily enough, there was a theory that proposed this as a plausible idea a while back.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Yeah but then it was said that BBS starts ten years before KH1, meaning Sora was four years old and Riku was five. The only way it could work was if Terra and Aqua were at an age to support kids... Which I really doubt. (I just wrote all of this on a Wiimote... What was I thinking?! XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back