• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ugh...do you think they'll convert these games to the PS2 console, sorta like they did with Chain of Memories?

Why would they do that? Investing in an old horse is a terrible idea.

V

V.A.T.13

^ true, but not many people are buying PS3, and ps2 games are still being made.
lol.

But by the time KH3 comes out, everyone should have a PS3 right?

....right?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^ true, but not many people are buying PS3,

True.

and ps2 games are still being made.
lol.

Not for very long.

....right?

Well, I think it's safe to say the console will be doing better by then. More good games will have been released for the console, which should push sales forward.

Aqua

^ true, but not many people are buying PS3, and ps2 games are still being made.
lol.

....right?

I hope to have a PS3 by then. I like the KH games well enough that I want to try to have the consoles they are on to play them. But, right now, I am happy I have got the PSP and the DS for Birth by Sleep and for 358/2.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It's only speculating,but since BBS is to be released last,I'd say 2009,or at the end of year 2008

Charlie K

Back in Business
So if you haven't already noticed

MX+DS=Xehanort...JK

Ok, heres a thought MX goes into Kh with Terra to fight, when MX is trying to posses Terra Kh 'blows up' and MX gets pussed out, straight into the DS, thus making Xehanort, but like a corrupted version of Xehanort.

MX+Terra= Perfect Xehanort
MX+DS= Not so Perfect Xehanort.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
i would think that it comes out next year fall or winter maybe 2009 Febuary depends on how much more stuff they have to put in it :unsure:

if they want it to be the most beast thing thats ever been in the kh series then its goin to take al of next year:thumbup:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Here we go:

MX opens KH and him and Terra go inside to battle it out, while Ven and Aqua fight the DS so he doesn't go and help MX, Terra is weak still and the MX over powers him, thus possesing him. Meanwhile, Ven and Aqua arn't doing to well with the DS, since Ven is praticly dead and Aqua is naturally 'weak'. The DS gets into KH after beating Ven and Aqua. The MX now almost completely over took Terra's Body, which incidentelly will create "perfect" Xehanort, but with the last of his strength Terra shoots MX out, straight into the on coming DS. The DS is to exausted to quickly push MX out and the MX is to tired from trying to posses Terra. DS+MX= not "perfect" Xehanort.

"Perfect" Xehnort= Terra+MX. MX in complete control of Terra's body, the MX is younger can remember everything from Terra's and his own memories. Can wield a "true" Keyblade.(Dual wield maybe?) Will be incontrol of Terra's body "forever" and will be in control of KH.

Not "perfect" Xehnaort= MX+DS, No memory since DS and MX are both pretty much dieing. Can't weild a Keyblade. Can somehow open doors, part of MX or Ds's past?(Note: all these negative things would be reversed if Xehnaort got his memory back.) Has a bit of Terra's personality/looks.

Terra then, unfourtunately dies.Which = The Lingering Spirit.

There...Phew!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
YOu guys crazy? It might come out in Japan in 2008, we'd be lucky if we get it here mid 2009 or early 09. 08's way too early to get it here

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Ok, heres a thought MX goes into Kh with Terra to fight, when MX is trying to posses Terra Kh 'blows up' and MX gets pussed out, straight into the DS, thus making Xehanort, but like a corrupted version of Xehanort.

This is nearly the exact thing Hades said a few days ago. Not stealing ideas now are we?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
They were working on it before Re:Com started and that's been out ofr months now so They've had time after that was completed. I swear if this game comes out any later than the summer of 08 I will murder someone.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
They were working on it before Re:Com started and that's been out ofr months now so They've had time after that was completed. I swear if this game comes out any later than the summer of 08 I will murder someone.

I seriously doubt anyone can make a video game for the PSP in in about one year, Winter '08 is probably even a stretch.

Charlie K

Back in Business
This is nearly the exact thing Hades said a few days ago. Not stealing ideas now are we?

Oh..Meh. I didn't know.XD..

Don't blame me!Lol.

Ok, seriosuly man, I make a little thoery of my OWN. If I was stealing stuff,or borowing I woulda said something, or IF I knew.So don't go blamming people for stuff, and don't be an ass...

Last edited:

d_fallen_1

Oh..Meh. I didn't know.XD..

Don't blame me!Lol.

Ok, seriosuly man, I make a little thoery of my OWN. If I was stealing stuff,or borowing I woulda said something, or IF I knew.So don't go blamming people for stuff, and don't be an ass...
It's call having the same idea which in this case it happens a lot. Nothing to be blame at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back