• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

This is for Tomorrow's. It's just Terra, not a big deal. But I tried. And thats what counts right?!

countdowna.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/i/countdowna.jpg/

Jakek9

Gosh garnit. Nothing nice to say bout mine even though it sucks? lol.

@Skyfoxx, bro your video was beast. What program did you use man? That was wonderful. :D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And it was awesome! I love how you used Vanitas' Laugh near the end. I am impressed. You should make more in the future!

Skyfoxx, that was really good! Nice touch on Vanitas' laugh

@Skyfoxx, bro your video was beast. What program did you use man? That was wonderful. :D

lol, thanks for the compliments!
The software I used for modelling, animating and rendering was Cinema 4D.
For the dark effects (like the Unversed explodes and Vanitas growing in darkness at the end) was used in Motion (Particule Illusion has these same effects though)
and for editting the video I used Final Cut Pro. (Hello, I'm a Mac!)

Also if you guys want to comment on this video (or request more animations) please go to this thread:
http://forums.khinsider.com/digital-media/151368-bbs-fanmade-animations-3.html
Thanks!

Jakek9 said:
Gosh garnit. Nothing nice to say bout mine even though it sucks? lol.

Your's is actually pretty good. The reason I didn't comment on it before was because the picture wasn't working for some reason.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I wonder what tomorrow's article will be? There are a few choices remaining, especially since they used some I hadn't thought of. An article on the Unversed would be interesting, since they are the unique enemy type in the game. That, or a closer look at the Multiplayer aspect in general...It could be anything, but no matter what, it will be awesome!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm happy for those who got their comments in and ima let you finish, but why were the comments for Voice Acting not about voice acting? And why didn't my comment about a voice actor make it through?

Anyways, skyfoxx! That animation was awesome! :D

khfinest25

Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep is about to come out.A lot of secrets will be uncover.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back