• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
lol we haven't even gotten BBS or 358/2 out yet never mind KH3 even coming out. there's no way in heck we'd know that a KH4 would be made. xD sorry about that i just got a lot of laughs. ^_^ but yeah seriously there's no way to know for sure but there's a positive on KH3 as for KH4 we have no way of knowing not until at least KH3 comes out. so let's just focus on the KH games at hand. lol

V

V.A.T.13

I HOPE KH3 is the last one. = 3 =

But you know, they'll prolly make a bunch of spin offs like a game just about Axel's other or "KH4: The legend of earth and sky!" or a dating sim....

...I wish...

.....please? an Org dating sim for the DS...?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

They could invest in allot by furthering the series, but the only thing that would happen is that it would appeal less fans simply because running on the same story line of light and darkness can tire out especially when it's about hearts....of course that is my opinion. If anything a new series would hopefully cast a new set of characters where maybe you might run into Sora like you do Terra.....its a thought

Xarod

dunno maybe there is a kh4 but now they just release 3 new games so I don't think even kh3 will be coming out so soon not to mention kh4 and true repeating the same old story about light and darkness is kinda boring and my tears are about to fall when everytime someone mentions to me about the 3 new games cause I don't have any of the game consoles and that includes the handphone.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
We obviously won't know until we play KH3, it could have another cliffhanger ending or a resolution...

Kurxi

There will be a KH3, KH4 is still unknown at the moment. I personally feel that KH3 is the best time to end it, unless they can come up with something new that does involve hearts in an exciting way.

Sasuto23

Awards
how should i no it's related and created by the guys who made FF and theres like a million games of those so idk.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh wow...we don't even have the three handheld games yet, KHIII isn't even very far along in development, if it is at all, and you want to know about games after all of that? Why are you even bothering to think that far ahead in time?

Anyway, I'm hoping that they ending with the third, just for the sheer fact that I don't want this series to be overly drawn out like so many others.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
in an intreview Noruma said that the series will continue after 3 but there will be alot of spin-offs just like FF but some will still have adventures with Sora,Riku and Kairi

V

V.A.T.13

in an intreview Noruma said that the series will continue after 3 but there will be alot of spin-offs just like FF but some will still have adventures with Sora,Riku and Kairi

Thats a damn lie. When KH 2 was comming out, Nomura said that he didn't want KH to drag on like FF and in a interview he said he already has the ending in mind.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Thats a damn lie. When KH 2 was comming out, Nomura said that he didn't want KH to drag on like FF and in a interview he said he already has the ending in mind.
please don't act so angry we won't know for sure until later. if you don't mind plz post your info that was stated in your post as well. i have neglected being up to date with interviews and KH information... thanks. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back