• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D OST Added to SE Boutique!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As fans, we love it when merchandise is made available on our side of the world, and in regards to Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], it's no different. The Square Enix Boutique has just updated and made the KH3D original soundtrack available for 34.99€ (roughly $43.88 USD)! If you order it within the next 48 hours, shipping will be free so we highly advise all fans in Belgium, France, Corsica, DOM TOM and Luxembourg to take the opportunity!

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I can buy four women for $43 instead of spending it on something I'll probably end up finding on the internet anyways. :v

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wait, is this in all regions or just European ones? I'm gonna get the KH OST when it comes to NA, but the free shipping deal is really good if it applies to all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait, is this in all regions or just European ones? I'm gonna get the KH OST when it comes to NA, but the free shipping deal is really good if it applies to all.

You can only order from the Boutique and receive shipments if you're in Belgium, France, Corsica, DOM TOM and Luxembourg.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I remember reading somewhere they would sell the ost in NA. I don't know if it's CD or Itunes though

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember reading somewhere they would sell the ost in NA. I don't know if it's CD or Itunes though

Yeah, it was confirmed by one of the staff of SENA.

Rallade

Awards
Wait, they ship to Belgium and not to Switzerland? What's up with that? They're both french speaking countries.

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
This soundtrack is the Awesome. A lot of reprises from the previous entries and Tsuyoshi & Takeharu make great additions to the KH sound.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Shipping will be free so we highly advise all fans in Belgium, France, Corsica, DOM TOM and Luxembourg to take the opportunity!
Let's not ship to the UK or anything, it's not like they're in Europe too. XD If I was that much of a crazed fan (with money) I would totally buy myself a house in France just to get them to ship it free to me.

I might actually get this soundtrack, if it's released over here...

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
Let's not ship to the UK or anything, it's not like they're in Europe too. XD If I was that much of a crazed fan (with money) I would totally buy myself a house in France just to get them to ship it free to me.

I might actually get this soundtrack, if it's released over here...

No need for all that hassle:tongue: you can just order it from here: YESASIA: KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance Original Soundtrack (Japan Version) CD - Japan Game Soundtrack, SQUARE ENIX - Japanese Music - Free Shipping

Free shipping as well. Just be sure to select your proper country and region:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back