• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out!

I really hope they make more of these. I'm waiting for a 3DS XL and money to buy everything. I was kinda banking best buy would include extras in there copies like Days and BBS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I really hope they make more of these. I'm waiting for a 3DS XL and money to buy everything. I was kinda banking best buy would include extras in there copies like Days and BBS

Like more copies or more future limited editions for future games? Because more copies isn't happening.

I think this LE run has been great considering it's sold out everywhere but Fry's, so I'd expect them to treat more games like this in the future.

Blobbit

Awards

So does anyone know if I should just buy one from Fry's? It's going to be hard to get my parents to buy another one but I'm really afraid that since im on back order at best buy they're not going to restock it and just say something like "we're sorry but this product is not available anymore." even though I already paid for it.

EDIT: also if anyone else ordered from best buy online is your order listed as a backorder?

Last edited:

HoovGamer

Awards

Does the mark of mastery edition comes with a case for your 3ds? if so is it for 3ds or 3ds xl

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It does come with the case for the 3DS.

Here's what it looks like
AyS5dPbCcAATaH4.jpg

HoovGamer

Awards

That stinks because im gettin 3ds xl
P.S thanks for the pic

kewlbdude

It does come with the case for the 3DS.

Here's what it looks like
AyS5dPbCcAATaH4.jpg

Hey isn't that different than the Japanese version? I don't think Sora and Riku were on the heart in the Japanese version but I could be wrong.

HoovGamer

Awards

Did japan get a case in their special edition ?

Xian11

I pre ordered and paid off my Mark of Mastery edition at my local Gamestop a LONG time ago. Even though theres a lot of problems else where concerning this bundle, should I definitely receive mine at the store on 7/31?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I pre ordered and paid off my Mark of Mastery edition at my local Gamestop a LONG time ago. Even though theres a lot of problems else where concerning this bundle, should I definitely receive mine at the store on 7/31?

Yes you will get your game as long as you pick it up within two days of the game's release. They don't hold preorders long so be sure to get it fast.

kewlbdude

As long as you pick it up within 24 hours your fine GameStop isn't one to sell your copy to someone else.

Sidenote sorry for posting so much on this thread I just have a lot to say.

Xian11

As long as you pick it up within 24 hours your fine GameStop isn't one to sell your copy to someone else.

Thank you very much, I just want to make sure I wont walk in and they go "umm sorry"

So if I pre ordered it they will definitely have it ready?

Yes you will get your game as long as you pick it up within two days of the game's release. They don't hold preorders long so be sure to get it fast.

Thank you, I always go to Gamestop to pickup my preorders on day 1, so it shouldn't be a problem... I hope, I really want this...

Last edited by a moderator:

kewlbdude

So if I pre ordered it they will definitely have it ready?

Yes without a doubt they will hold onto it 48 hours at the latest though. They will NOT sell your copy that you preordered to anyone else. You have a copy set aside for you.

HoovGamer

Awards

I not gettin MOM edition because the case is for 3ds and thats pretty much why i wanted it and i gettin 3ds xl so i wont be able to use it :(

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

It sucks right? I wish they made a 3DSXL version

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It sucks right? I wish they made a 3DSXL version

But then they would have to either 1) Screw over all the people that are buying the game the day it comes out (who will be playing it on the regular 3DS) or 2) Make 2 separate MoM editions to compensate for both versions, which is a gamble because we don't know how well the XL will sell as of right now :(

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

But then they would have to either 1) Screw over all the people that are buying the game the day it comes out (who will be playing it on the regular 3DS) or 2) Make 2 separate MoM editions to compensate for both versions, which is a gamble because we don't know how well the XL will sell as of right now :(

True but that would just mean more MoM editions lol. I want one and they're all sold out practically

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Lol that's Hikaru Utada
Lol. while the Lost promo poster image looked certainly different, Kim is not whitewashed in the series so I thought they looked similar.

Usually I can tell people of another race apart, but it's hard regarding some asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back