• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Vol.3 Manga Cover Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
For me it's not about his pose or his expression, it's just something about him throws the cover off as a whole for me.

Ventus.A

Amazing, can wait to get it.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But will there be a BIRTH BY SLEEP MANGA???
:confused::confused::confused:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Amazing, can wait to get it.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But will there be a BIRTH BY SLEEP MANGA???
:confused::confused::confused:

It's likely that there will be a Birth by Sleep manga, but at the moment, Amano is still working on Kingdom Hearts II.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's likely that there will be a Birth by Sleep manga, but at the moment, Amano is still working on Kingdom Hearts II.

Translation: It's most likely happening so we all want Amano to just hurry up and be done with KH2 now cause nobody can tolerate the anticipation of seeing BbS as a manga.

I may be off a bit but that's the gist I got from it (jkdon'ttearmeapartforsayingthisitwasajoketeehee)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Translation: It's most likely happening so we all want Amano to just hurry up and be done with KH2 now cause nobody can tolerate the anticipation of seeing BbS as a manga.

I may be off a bit but that's the gist I got from it (jkdon'ttearmeapartforsayingthisitwasajoketeehee)

I think we've all expressed our extreme desire for more things BBS enough times around here for that to be true xD

KHI <3 BBS

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I think we've all expressed our extreme desire for more things BBS enough times around here for that to be true xD

KHI <3 BBS

With 2.5's release, public awareness of BbS will be brought to a high and it will be high time the folks at Square released official BbS merchandise. I want those so bad...

And who doesn't want BbS manga? I can already see many positively stupid Amano moments happening. <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Right? It was a real shame that the BBS novels didn't have any new artwork asides from the ones that graced the covers. Where the other novels had new art, BBS novels had previously released promotional renders on a sparkly background.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
and can I just say that those BbS novel covers are some of my favorite Amano art yet @_@ Especially,

l.jpg

IDK why, it's probably the more pastel color plaette and just the overall art, not to mention, in-game, that scene is so powerful!

Gram

Banned
Awards
and can I just say that those BbS novel covers are some of my favorite Amano art yet @_@ Especially,

l.jpg

IDK why, it's probably the more pastel color plaette and just the overall art, not to mention, in-game, that scene is so powerful!

Those covers were always my favorite, especially that one.

blksabbath74

I think Axel is just being nonchalant here, which kind of appeals to me. It makes him appear more human and relatable; you know, as in, he's just a guy chilling out with a dog while eating ice cream, not unlike some of us would sometimes do during days of a blazing sun.

I've really enjoyed how they've developed Axel in the Manga thus far.

I also love the running gag about Roxas and his expired bargain potions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back