• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Best DS Game Of 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

k99y77

Awards
If you enjoy horrible fan-fictions then yeah I guess it would be good since Xion is just the amalgamation of every random XIV fanon character in existence. Where I live, Kingdom Hearts is lauded and made fun of although it's made fun a lot everywhere I head to. The big game that's the rage is Assassin's Creed.

And the series has gotten bad since II.

You Didn't Play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Did You?
its ALOT Better Than Kh2

K

khtard55

looks like kingdom hearts 358/2 days got extra 571 votes than pokemon platinum thats very good :D
congratulations square enix :)

A

Azrael

looks like kingdom hearts 358/2 days got extra 571 votes than pokemon platinum thats very good :D
congratulations square enix :)

Biased poll in a Nintendo site flooded by KH fantards. Yeah that's a real accomplishment.

Gouf

If you enjoy horrible fan-fictions then yeah I guess it would be good since Xion is just the amalgamation of every random XIV fanon character in existence. Where I live, Kingdom Hearts is lauded and made fun of although it's made fun a lot everywhere I head to. The big game that's the rage is Assassin's Creed.

And the series has gotten bad since II.

This. God damn. Where I live people have probably never heard of kingdom hearts. Would probably think it's a joke as well because Disney.

Apollo

Silver Member

Roxas_13x

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was truly the best game of 2009. In retrospect all the Kingdom Hearts games are totaly awesome!

Roxas_13x

s1naruto I had just a little to much crack and stuff.... but id ont think anyone will notice heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheh

Apollo

Silver Member
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was truly the best game of 2009. In retrospect all the Kingdom Hearts games are totaly awesome!

Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Only faggots pretend to be on crack on the internet.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'm sorry but as much as I love Days, it's not that great even as it's own game from the Kh series.

at least it killed akuroku's chances of being canons1gildragonin30years

Lmfao. Well, didn't the manga guy want to make AkuRoku cannon for Days or something? That's what I heard.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Lmfao. Well, didn't the manga guy want to make AkuRoku cannon for Days or something? That's what I heard.

Should've known he(?) was a hidden slash fan ever since that 358/2 Days manga image of Zexion and Demyx playing Twister.

Now it's time for Nomura to come out with his inner gay.

*looks at Genesis*

ahwait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back