• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S'SH of LIGHT

Hello not been here for a long time anyways dont know if any one has thought of this but before you just ignore it first here me out trust me

Nomura has said before that the three people are not the gang but he never said that the unknown one is sora.

He also said that it takes place in the future and past.

And the new letter what is it about.

Remember also that one of the unknown people was unmasked and looks like sora.

Ok here is the theory
The letter is for sora to become king in the disney castle(mickey crowned sora)Anyways some years passed and sora created a army of keybearers, just like riku made kairi a temperary key bearer. Many years passed by and sora became corruped and evil.
Now sora's son the one that looks like sora is to fight his father.

This might be the theme for kh3 remember its a theory so don't start to lash back of my thoery its just a thought.

Jarehll Key

That theory is good but I believe it could happen in a different way. Listen up this might take awhile. Please take note that this is just one of my theories. I have a lot more up my sleeve.

Let's go back to KH1. In this game we found out that the legend was that everyone loved the light but then eventually gave into greed and that is what started darkness. We then found out that light grew in the hearts of children and because of that light it pushed the darkness away.
Now back to the theory. One of my theories is that because of certain things that are happening in the future (like the people giving into greed for the light and having it turn to darkness) they have to go back in time and found out how things happened in the beginning. Once found out, they go back to their time and solve the problems.
Ok, I believe this could be true because of a few things. First off in the secret movie we see their are tons of keyblades. We can pretty much figure that everyone uses the light. Because of this, greed is born and people turn to darkness once again. I am not exactly sure if it could be the shrouded figure that is evil or the three knights. Either way, it still makes a good reason for why they would fight against each other. I do believe though that the shrouded figure is probably using darkness and is able to beat the crap out of some people because the light is used to fighting the darkness yet. I don't know of course but hopefully things can come into play soon.

Riku'sDarkShadow

yea maybe like the guy on top of me said it might take place in the past meaning like the legend said the light turned into darkness and everyone went against each other and ONE THING THATS GETTING ME MAD!!!!! how can the disney worlds be based on future disney movies if this game takes place in the past

disneyboy20022

yea maybe like the guy on top of me said it might take place in the past meaning like the legend said the light turned into darkness and everyone went against each other and ONE THING THATS GETTING ME MAD!!!!! how can the disney worlds be based on future disney movies if this game takes place in the past

Perhaps its Oswald the Lucky Rabbit VS Mickey Mouse??? Just kidding Also perhaps the older Disney Movies would be in it rather than newer ones such as a Snow White World and the old Disney Villains such as the Evil Queen/Witch from Snow White and then perhaps Malifiecent ( I know she is in it already but she could have been the ring leader fromt he very start) Also the Evil Queen/Old Witch could be take the place of Jafar. Cruella DeVille from the 101 Dalmations. Just think.. Sora a Dalmation!!... Sword in the stone world. We already have Merlin in it so perhaps a world with Sword in the stone. Hey it could be Madame Mim vs Merlin and Sora could help Merlin out. Cinderella World perhaps a mini-game world like The Little Mermaid was in Kingdom Hearts II. You press a button at Bibbidi Bobbity boo at the right note of that song and so on... Mortimer Mouse world because he was at sometimes considered a Disney Villain aka Mickey's Rival...

Also a Jungle Book World might be cool We have to have some world with all animals except for Mowgli

I would say the Aristocats Villain Edgar but I don't think he would be much of a challenge for Sora unless Sora was turned into an Alley Cat and Edgar made a deal with a disney villain to destroy sora and that disney villain gave Edgar power to summon Heartless... ALthough I can't really picture a 50ish year old Bald buttler with 2 left feet summoning Heartless LOL

Also Disney's Animtaed version of Robin Hood could be in it as well. That would work well as a KH world

sephira808

zzzzzzz...im sick n tired of all this theory.it's almost the same thing.can we not talk about this anymore?all of this makes me longing 4 kh3 even more.it's driving me crazy!!oh..god!kh3 i need u..!!

acejustin

Two words:
Star Wars..............................................................................................................................

Red Echidna0

Lol @ Objection :lol:

As for the thread owner, the three "Knights" are new characters according to Nomura. You've been watching too much Star Wars ;)
I doubt your theory is true, no proof supporting it...
More likely belonging in the Fan Fiction section? *ROFL at Objection*

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
ok all of u look i just got done watchin that video heres mine the letter told sora to retrive the three keyblades and as u saw when your looking at the first page that isnt the forums the guy had his mask broke he mostlikely decided he wouldnt give the keyblade up so sora took his own keyblade from the person that had his and fought him obviously he lost and sora took the other keyblade from the other one that still had one so basically u have these three people chasing sora while him and the rest of the gang do what they got to do. bssically like what organization XIII did but they are the ones that defeated the last keyblade weilders thats why there was only mickey and sora. think about who held the keyblade before sora and mikey. or they are the original keyblade weilders and they want there keyblades back and the sora is there to take them because he thinks it is origonally his. no sora isn't old and have a sonand been turned evil. ok this isnt star wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back