• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Post Release DLC thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
So with all the hype of having Riku as a confirmed playable secret character and Nomura stating that there would be DLC Post game launch i do wonder if we might get DLC in the form of other characters scenarios like an Axel/Kairi scenario involving their training or an expansion on Riku's Scenario with mickey or even an aqua scenario bridging the gap between 0.2 and 3 anyway what do you guys think?

Pokie

I'm fine with DLC if it's extra clothing and keyblades, but story that should've and had room to be in the main game? No. Bugger off. If Nomura does " Chapter Riku " or whatever Tabata did with FFXV, I'm going to be so angry.

Lovesponge

Awards
DLC first of all is going to depend a lot on how much the game Sells. But let's say it Sells 6 tot 8 million copies (that's a lot for Kingdom Hearts but who knows) then there Will be DLC.

On what it could be is a lot of discussion. I see some People saying that DLC certainly won't feature new Disney worlds but I don't agree. New worlds of 3 to 5 hours would be perfect for DLC. A seperate adventure that isn't too focused on the main story could be quite succesfull with an interesting world.

I actually even think that the Future of thé Kingdom Hearts series will be driven a lot by DLC and we won't see 'smaller' games anymore.

bagcifreak

As I've said a couple times I don't want DLCs that expand the story of KH3. They could so side stories that tease the next saga or show us things that weren't relevant for the main story of KH3.

I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC which is about Kairis/Leas training that will feature both their training world and a new Disney world.

A DLC about Xehanorts backstory or a multiplayer DLC that contains the story of KH Union X would also be cute.

You know DLCs should contain short stories that wouldn't make sense within the actual game but also don't deserve a full (spin-off-)game either.

NoWay

Awards
As Long as it’s good, I’d like to pay for extra story DLCs that didn’t make the cut or were developed after KH3 to expand the game a bit more.

Wallflower3582

I'd love some story expansion DLCs. Anything to draw out the game longer. Of course, I wouldn't want them to pull important scenes from the game, but I'm sure there will be plot points or questions left unanswered that could be expanded upon or unseen moments with characters who aren't Sora, so there's tons of potential. Personally, I'd be a little disappointed if this convoluted plotline that I've grown to love so much was left out of any additional content.

mathk

Awards
I'm up for any DLC, tbh. But if the DLC has some new stories with or without new playable characters, I want them to be explored after the story is done.
Like, I'm ok with the episodes on FFXV, but they're off the main game, only available on the episodes themselves. I'd like to go to the areas and explore a bit, you know? They could've created a few dungeons or special enemies or even quests for those places, it would expand the world in a very good way since they couldn't finish the game.
Anyway, if the DLC adds more to the story and we can get to explore and get those new "quests" (things to do in KH, I know we don't actually have quests, but you got the point) I'm ok with it.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
One/Two DLC packs would be enough for me. It would be the Final Mix content of KH3.
If there's gonna be a Kingdom Hearts 4, I rather them to focus on that.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
I'm fine with DLC if it's extra clothing and keyblades, but story that should've and had room to be in the main game? No. Bugger off. If Nomura does " Chapter Riku " or whatever Tabata did with FFXV, I'm going to be so angry.

Unlikely as Nomura's stated that he'd rather focus on story driven content over selling in-game items as dlc. not to say it wont happen maybe an old favorites like oathkeeper or oblivion sets (if they are not already included in the main game)

Last edited:

Countmario3

My hopes for DLC - critical mode - coliseum - More optional bosses such as the Fortellers, Luxu or the Masters of Masters - Playable Kairi - Final fantasy characters as boss fights or just as apperances - Data boss fights - a World that leads into the next game - Expanded worlds -extra cutscenes -explorable Scala Ed Caleum

disney233

Awards
My thoughts are this. No one's going to be satisfied nonetheless. Odds are the DLC won't have anything the people wants. It's really unlikely, in my opinion.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
My thoughts are this. No one's going to be satisfied nonetheless. Odds are the DLC won't have anything the people wants. It's really unlikely, in my opinion.

Only the people who made up their minds that it won't be what they want. And quite frankly, that's their problem. For many others though, including myself, I'm sure it'd be a more than welcome addition to the base game.

Back