• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 News

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffkh

1keyblade said:
This is great. i hope its true.

THANK YOU!!!!!

WHY DOES EVERY ONE HAVE TO SAY

"OH ITS JUST A RUMOR"

C'MON PEOPLE. I KNOW ITS POINTLESS TO GET YOUR HOPES UP ON SOMETHINGS
BUT AT LEAST LETS BE A LITTLE OPTOMISTIC ON A POSSIBILITY ON A KH3!!!!!!!!!

DARK RIKU 92

I Hope They Give Us Notice Ahead Of Time What Systems It Will Be On That You Could Start Savin Money For Ps3 If Its Only On Ps3

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Well guys what do you expect of course it is going to only be on the ps3! All the new ff games are going to be on it and if it is coming out so late than ps3 it will be.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, look. This is definitely a nice find, but KH3 is not , I repeat, IS NOT confirmed yet. Sure, there's definitely a few hints here and there, but those are simply leads and ideas to a KH3 if they were ever to make one.

But think about it... I started getting excited for KH2 three years ago when it was finally confirmed, after 3 years of waiting I was already 15. KH3 hasn't even been confirmed yet, so give that another 2 years.. making me 17. Then if it ever does get confirmed, you should all remember that it's a Square game, so they'll make us wait again with delayes and such. Give it 4-5 years. Wow, by then I'll already be well into my 20's.

I guess my main point is, that we should all stop obsessing about the possibility of a KH3 because if it ever doesn't come around to being confirmed it's going to take a LONG time, and you'll all probably be sick of it by then.

[/rant]

THANK YOU!!!!!

WHY DOES EVERY ONE HAVE TO SAY

"OH ITS JUST A RUMOR"

C'MON PEOPLE. I KNOW ITS POINTLESS TO GET YOUR HOPES UP ON SOMETHINGS
BUT AT LEAST LETS BE A LITTLE OPTOMISTIC ON A POSSIBILITY ON A KH3!!!!!!!!!

And we say that because it's the truth.. no matter how high your hopes are, the game company isn't going to care. It all comes down to time and money. =]

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
This IMO is definatly untrue, or rather rumourness, why must I say this? Well three things.

1. TGS isn't even planned until Augustness or Julyness which is this month, and even so, they are done privatly.

2. The lists arn't even said from the company and Square-Enix loves being secretive, so even things that are said to appear at TGS, Square doesn't announce till last.

3. Nomura is already directing a FFVersusXIII game, and character designs for various other games, Directing KH3, and god knows how much he's needed for the FF7 Compilation Crisis Core, therefore, until he has completed those, it'd practically be impossible, no matter how godly at multitaskng it is, to even bring up a matter of Kingdom Hearts 3 to direct a storyline, let alone already have enough of a storyline to create a trailer with it, unless it's a really horrid graphic trialer.

All I can see shown at TGS is the FFXIII series, FFVII and probably some other FF stuff, or whatever else it is Square-Enix is making. Although if KH3 does appear (Which I highly doubt) till I see "Square's" List, or a Famitsu Magazine of TGS, there is no way it's humanly possible, or unhumanly possible in Nomura's case.

Then again this is all my own opinion, be free to counter it.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Xaldin said:
This IMO is definatly untrue, or rather rumourness, why must I say this? Well three things.

1. TGS isn't even planned until Augustness or Julyness which is this month, and even so, they are done privatly.

2. The lists arn't even said from the company and Square-Enix loves being secretive, so even things that are said to appear at TGS, Square doesn't announce till last.

3. Nomura is already directing a FFVersusXIII game, and character designs for various other games, Directing KH3, and god knows how much he's needed for the FF7 Compilation Crisis Core, therefore, until he has completed those, it'd practically be impossible, no matter how godly at multitaskng it is, to even bring up a matter of Kingdom Hearts 3 to direct a storyline, let alone already have enough of a storyline to create a trailer with it, unless it's a really horrid graphic trialer.

All I can see shown at TGS is the FFXIII series, FFVII and probably some other FF stuff, or whatever else it is Square-Enix is making. Although if KH3 does appear (Which I highly doubt) till I see "Square's" List, or a Famitsu Magazine of TGS, there is no way it's humanly possible, or unhumanly possible in Nomura's case.

Then again this is all my own opinion, be free to counter it.

ok, i'll counter it...but not much. TGS is in September, the 22nd to the 24th. And TN said this in a Disney Adventure:
"I'm very interested in expanding the Kingdom Hearts series onto the handheld system. My team is developing Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP, and it is providing us with a chance to take a very close look at the system. I'd like to look into the possibilities of brining Kingdom Hearts to the PSP after my team has completed Crisis Core!"

Not sure when he'll specifically start working on it, but it'll be sometime after Crisis Core. (Obviously) Just wait till TGS on the aforementioned dates. THAT'S when the next announcement will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back