• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***Kingdom Hearts 2 NA Site Official Launch***

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o I dont think its the fact that we want a release date. But this is the first sign of anything KH2 in ENGLISH. ^^

Awards
IT WON"T LET ME SEE THE WEBSITE!!!! ALL IT SHOWS IS A BLACK SCREEN W/ A LITTLE WHITE SQUARE AT THE TOP, W/ A CIRCLE, A SQUARE, & A TRIANGLE!!!!! WTF IZ WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER!!!????? ITZ BEEN LIKE THIS 4 WEEEEKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can some one please help me!?

Well, a'least I was able to see the Japanese version of that site before...:(
(sniff :( )

Last edited by a moderator:

~NGD OMEGA~

Random notes on the site... That little coming soon thing is a battle system thing (Found that out scientifically (Pan off it and the name switches)), and I think something happens when you click the mickey keychain, but I haven't checked yet because I am still downloading the story movie. I'll get back to this.

S'SH of LIGHT

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Random notes on the site... That little coming soon thing is a battle system thing (Found that out scientifically (Pan off it and the name switches)), and I think something happens when you click the mickey keychain, but I haven't checked yet because I am still downloading the story movie. I'll get back to this.
i notest that too

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah the mickey chain just moves the story movie isnt really worth it iit only says 1 year later the story begins in twilight town and it shows the story for the other kh series

Vzam

Bronze Member
...jus went through entire story to hear that...wow...

Organization members please!

Aros123

OMFG THANKYOU SOO MUCH!!!!:D :D sorry I got carried away but even though there's not on the site it still means its getting close now! I still can't believe I kept track of a release for a game like this one.

Vzam

Bronze Member
coming soon is the revamped KH2 Battle System if this hasnt been stated before...just reinstating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back