• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 manga vol 3 and 4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spankyjnco

I thought it was only 2 volumes, since thats all I can find anywhere. The games been out a while maybe Im just missing something. Is it true that Vol 3 and 4 arent available in the US yet? If not, when should it be available? Also what is this on amazon if anyone can tell me.

Amazon.com: Darkness Within (Kingdom Hearts): Tomoco Kanemaki, Shiro Amano: Books

Thats some book Darkness within

Amazon.com: The First Door (Kingdom Hearts): Tomoco Kanemaki, Shiro Amano: Books

And The First door

Are those seperate books? Or will that be vol 3 and 4? Thanks and sorry if I get anyone angry.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Those books are the Kingdom Hearts Short Stories/ Novels. They're mostly text with I believe some illustrations from Shiro Amano.

There will be a KHII Manga vol.3&4, they just aren't released in the US yet. Vol.3 was released April 22 2008 in Japan, so it'll be a little while before its released in the US. Vol.4 is still a work in progress.

ChrisFootball

Nah those are from the first kingdomhearts series i suppose it was something that wasn't on the first mangas... xD

Spankyjnco

Thanks for the quick reply, I am looking forward to reading it. I have Kingdom hearts II Vol 1 and 2, and I bought the box set of KH 1 manga, and the CoM I am just waiting for it to come in. I kinda dont want to spoil myself by reading Vol 1 and 2 of KH2 manga before the others. Ive played all 3 games 2-3 times each, but I know the manga will add so much more knowledge, I just can't wait.

Sometimes I feel nerdy, Im a 22 year old member of the United States Air Force, I have a 25 year old wife, and a 1 1/2 year old daughter, and I love Kingdom Hearts. Heh... hows that for a stereo-type buster :D

Anyways thanks again guys. Also does anyone know where I can go online to read the hidden Ansem reports? I lost my save file of KH2 and never got to read them :( Im sure there was some good stuff in there too.:thumbsup:

ChrisFootball

also talking about them there is the 3rd volume cover on internet and it shows mulans world ...and if i remember well mushu xD wasn't on the first manga series...i mean not even the summons so that cuts lot of story from kH series... :closedeyes:but it leads still the main story intact but how could they put the land of dragons without sora knowing mushu ...that will give an entire change to that parta of the story.. i mean basing on the manga.... :toungesmile:

Spankyjnco

They got covers for the 3rd and 4th manga of the KH 2 series on amazon, japanese website. I was looking at the ringtones on here its gunna charge me to get them huh lol

ChrisFootball

Thanks for the quick reply, I am looking forward to reading it. I have Kingdom hearts II Vol 1 and 2, and I bought the box set of KH 1 manga, and the CoM I am just waiting for it to come in. I kinda dont want to spoil myself by reading Vol 1 and 2 of KH2 manga before the others. Ive played all 3 games 2-3 times each, but I know the manga will add so much more knowledge, I just can't wait.

Sometimes I feel nerdy, Im a 22 year old member of the United States Air Force, I have a 25 year old wife, and a 1 1/2 year old daughter, and I love Kingdom Hearts. Heh... hows that for a stereo-type buster :D

Anyways thanks again guys. Also does anyone know where I can go online to read the hidden Ansem reports? I lost my save file of KH2 and never got to read them :( Im sure there was some good stuff in there too.:thumbsup:

whOooa!!!!!1 that's extreame lol.... maybe i'll go the same some DaY xD stilll 18 years old...:toungesmile:

Spankyjnco

Heh, I know what I like. I always hoped when I get to 30 + or something I can still have enough joy out of life to enjoy things like video games and comedy. Me and my wife love kingdom hearts and we play it together believe it or not (although I get all the bosses). We are currently playing FF8 together. All of these I introduced her to, but she is a sucker for a good story.

Here are the links to the covers of the 3rd and 4th novels in the KH 2 manga series, not sure if you were looking but here if someone else was interested.

Amazon.co.jp: GAME NOVELS キングダム ハーツII Vol.3 Tears ofNobody: 金巻 ともこ, 天野 シロ, 野村 哲也,
Number 3

Amazon.co.jp: GAME NOVELS キングダム ハーツII Vol.4 Anthem-MeetAgain/Axel Last Stand: 金巻 ともこ, 野村 哲也, 野島&
Number 4

ChrisFootball

Also i recommend you Tsubasa ReservoiR chroNicles is One of the best animated ManGa serias i have ever seen and read...lol is from CLAMP.... the creators of some cool series... the strory line is such ...like kingdom Hearts but put it in another way.....to be truth even better... taking characters from their own creations they make this story is way to kool... in fact the people that know both series think that nomura and the clamp were copying themselfs

Spankyjnco

Nah Im not too big of a manga fan, only reason I am interested in the KH manga is because I am interested in KH itself. If that makes sense. ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back