• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Language

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

uhhhhh

does the North American Kingdom Hearts 2 come with language options, like to switch between american and japanese voice actors or something like that?:confused:

KeyBladeWielder9

i seriously doubt it would because nomura has said too many times that there is barely any more room on the disc for any extras

D

Dexter

Why would we want to here the Japanease voice acttors, when we already have english ones? hmm the world may never know.....

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
it would be cool to be able to switch between english and japanese languages and subtitles but sadly i doubt it will be included.

The M.C.

JTTW
well i would actually like just english VA but maybe be able to switch the subtitles.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't think so. But if they were to release a Final Mix which I think they won't, It should be in there.

Rioraku

I posted something like this awhile back...but *sigh* i don't think it will happen....*sad*

Wrath of Roxas

Well the only way to listen to the japenese VAs are to watch every cutscene on the net or get the Japenese Version. If you want the japanese voices when you play then just get the Japenese version since the languages are the only thing Different.

dark_matrix

Wrath of Roxas said:
Well the only way to listen to the japenese VAs are to watch every cutscene on the net or get the Japenese Version. If you want the japanese voices when you play then just get the Japenese version since the languages are the only thing Different.
hey wrath of roxas you stole my sig,remove it or you'll see my wrath:mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back