• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 info!!! I'm Back!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
[/IMG] I think that's it...

EDIT: nope did it wrong.

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
That is not a url.

If you want to post an image, upload it onto an image host. They will provide you with a code to copy and paste into your post.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
http://www.photobucket.com/

Register there, and go to "my album."

Hit "Browse" and it will take you to the documents stored on your computer.

Click on the document you want, and hit "open".

The name of the document will be in the browse bar.

Then hit "Submit."

Your image will appear, and there will be an image code for you to copy and put into your post.

Last edited:

Emral

Bronze Member
Thats why you have to register ; ) I have an account too, its incredibly easy to use, im pretty sure youll like it

(I forgot my account name and pass a while back so I had to make a new account <.<, its easy to make)

Like Jk said, Imageshack is also agood one, I would reccomend those 2, and no other

Last edited:
T

Tidus22340

that is a lot of info to absorb at once...but it all seems like stuff we already know. and lisafer what are you trying to say with your sig?! i find that offensive.......

T

Tidus22340

it wont load for me....pm me the pic and ill go try it. wait...never mind...email me Tidus22340@aol.com and send it as an attachment, then ill host it and put it up here.

T

Tidus22340

I agree....he needs to stop delaying and put more focus on KH2...but i want to see that picture...can you give us a description if you cant get it to work?

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
-_-

It is not Nomura's fault.

He is the director and the character designer, not the rest of SE's hard working staff.

T

Tidus22340

i know...key word there..."Director". that means he can tell them to start getting to work on it more (if they arent already working at max) or otherwise fans are gonna start losing interest in it. as soon as i saw the newsletter today i was like "What the hell!?" and got very mad...i still think its all a joke! lol

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
No.

Director, as in "in charge of cinematic techniques and how the game experience is percieved by the consumer."

You cannot order people to work harder. They work, they get paid, they go home, and hopefully, they enjoy their chosen career. They are professionals. You are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back