• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 info!!! I'm Back!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tidus22340

alright i misinterpreted what you meant by director. sorry. im off for today people. later.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Pfft here is real proof:

(you're going to have to click it and adjust your page to see it. and I don't know why it does that)

1. I don't care.
2. He's making the Kingdom Hearts symbol. Do you actually think they are going to use that in the game?
3. That's an ender. You always have to have something big to end a preview.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ok but you aren't going to see Sora make the KH2 symbol in the game. So that just might be a random background

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think it's random. But your're entitled to your opinion; and who knows maybe our journey meant nothing at all, or maybe it's only begun. sorry. i'm mean and who knows maybe i'm wrong but i must trust in the heart of the cards. sorry again. I must trust in my knowledge and faith; hopefully it won't fail me, it hasn't yet.

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com
bscap0091mn.jpg

Is that what everyone was talking about?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes but the other trailer had some blank area where it did the KH2 symbol as far as we know they could just be reusing old stuff

dark_palladin

no everything in the newest trailer is from KH2. and to the person who stated all that information, unless you know for a FACT that what you said is true is whats going to happen plz don't put it up. I would like to believe all of that but no one has any info on what goes on in the worlds. why? b/c SE did not release any info on that so I just think that someone just made a lot of educated inferences

GuardianSora

Yeah i'm going with The One He Fears on this one. They wouldn't be showing the new trailers if there was nothing new about them. I mean if someone were to show you their trailer and it had some stuff from Kingdom Hearts, the action in the trailer would be good but it would be reusing all the events or systems that have been previously used in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back