• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Attains Greatest Hits Status!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mongoose300

Ha this game is lucky to have gotten this far. Something does tell me that this game didn't get (GH) for selling the units it sold, but it came off the popularity that I and COM had. Sorry to burst most of you guys bubbles, but this game isn't that great it's just super flash effects. Also the fame button masher that's about it.

I'm hoping FM+ is better if it isn't. I won't even look at the future of another KH game just my opinon.

well i thought that it was a good game and it did sell a lot of units,even more than com so i think that it deserves the title. But i guess we all have different opinions.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Salvation!

My PS2 broke (scratched) my disc beyond repair in like August.

And I've been waiting for either greatest hits or Final Mix+.

Woo!

*rushes out to but KHII*

Eternamente926

Congratulations Kingdom Hearts 2! I'm thrilled about this... but very glad I have the original copy XD I don't really like the Greatest Hits logo on it lol... My KH1 box has it on it =p Takes a little bit away from the majesty of the series. But! It's nifty... and yeah, it's cheaper now, but you would have missed out on the whole craze had you waited to buy it ;)

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
"Yay! It's a greatest hit" is what everyone is thinking I guess.

But they should have realized how great it was a year ago!:cursing:

hahaha=))
also,... i've been wondering... am i just a bad judge of games or what? cuz all i hear is "KH2 sucked", but i thought it was cool. now, i do agree with some that say KH1 had a "deeper" storyline, which is true, but the game was still good. an i like the "flashiness" a little bit, since KH1 got dull a while after all yooh could do was a plain battle where your hit the thing till it dies. or use abilities, but the were pointless to use on a heartless i thought. the battles were a bit harder to me too, the boss battles i mean, but i just felt it was cuz of how the buttons were. it was so much more difficult to use items to heal, etc. *thinks* yea, all the extra abilities in kh2 did make battles simplier (high jump, etc)... i still like them tho. adds variety to what you do in a battle. i don't know......... but i enjoyed it a bit more..... might play kh1 later tho juss for the fun. and yea... i guess i kinda did get off subject, but i wanted to say that stuff b/c some ppl here said the 2nd one sucked.

and is this really old news like some of yooh said? i'm curious because i've never seen a GH for KH2 in stores. i went in walmart just a few days ago and saw the original kh2 cover with the original $49.99 price. and i was like "O.O DANNNNNNNGGGGGGGG. it's been all this time and it still hasn't gone down a penny...." and then i smiled figuring it must have sold that much and been that great^_^

Lunar Knight

American Person
I saw KH2 as a Greatest Hits like a month ago. One my friends only bought the game when it became Greatest Hits because it was too expensive.

Congrats on another feat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back