• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] 2nd Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Anniversary Artwork do you like better?

• Year 1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Year 2

Votes: 42 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I've been neglecting Chi so bad ; A ;
I have no interest in the goofy stuff >:
And I'm not too interested in the moogle keyblade since my Starlight is maxed..
Plus Vindictus has been stealing all of my attention. x'D

Aerora

283k Gold Mog Points... I think I'm ready no matter how expensive the new cards are *_*

edit: i am being punished for my hubris

Last edited:

Eir

Awards
It seems like this week will be a crazy free-for-all to get those Kupo Drops. Buying them from the Trade Shop isn't cheap - 100,000 for 10 a day. The best way will be getting them from the new Raid Boss - I've already acquired two just now for free.

Hopefully the info for the max level of the Keyblade and the materials to get there will trickle down soon. I'd wager the end result must be worth it for them to make us go to all this trouble.

There's also a new UI ON/OFF button down the bottom right of the screen incase anyone hasn't noticed - turning it off helps get rid of that pesky lag!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm not sure myself if the Moogle of Glory will be worth the effort in the end. Its greatest strength is that you can use every deck with it (obviously) and its stats are progressing really fast compared to the other Keyblades but since the support for it will be discontinued after the event its usefulness will end with it to, as the other Keyblades will get stronger and it will never be featured again.
If there is a potential 3rd Anniversary event there will probably be another Keyblade too.

At this point I wish that the Keyblade in [chi] had more differences altogether, abilities like in KHII for example, so that there would still be a reason to use it after the event.

All in all this event is horrible slow, even though the mission structure and the special Daybreak Town last year wasn't that exciting, at least you saw your progress with the different gummi ships Donald & Goofy were building.

MidouriPlays

9 more Kupo Drops to +28 when I heard the next level requires 50......
50? Hot damn. and based on the quest being 1/3 to get to +28, we can assume that the max level is at the least, 35...
But at the same time there's only ~140 mog nuts left after you get it to 28, so there cant be that much more..

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
50? Hot damn. and based on the quest being 1/3 to get to +28, we can assume that the max level is at the least, 35...
But at the same time there's only ~140 mog nuts left after you get it to 28, so there cant be that much more..

The maximum level should be +30.

MidouriPlays

The maximum level should be +30.
that does make more sense considering if it really needs 50 drops to go to +29..
it feels as though you wont be able to max out the keyblade unless you get all mog medals needed to completely buy out each daily stock of drops and flowers and then-some, before the event ends.. as the shop closes around the 13th of august

YukiYashaH

Awards
^ Yes D: We didn't even get a keyart yet!
And this is the last week, right? I just wanted to buy one ;__;)

Kevin_Keyblade

And I only have 95 potions and 257 ethers, mmmm I don't know if I would be able to get the goofy costume and still I'm not in a good position for the ranking of this week, this is getting tough....

Andronikos

soo i got my keyblade to lvl 25 then saw requirements that takes to go to lvl 28 and well let's just say that without paying it's imposible or almost to get that kind stuff ..... sooooo im goin to drop the keyblade material grind and now im goin to start grinding for skills or other stuff in the store (the max lvl enemy i can take on is the lvl 555 one the monopoly-man is out of my league)(im lvl 79 at the moment).

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
soo i got my keyblade to lvl 25 then saw requirements that takes to go to lvl 28 and well let's just say that without paying it's imposible or almost to get that kind stuff ..... sooooo im goin to drop the keyblade material grind and now im goin to start grinding for skills or other stuff in the store (the max lvl enemy i can take on is the lvl 555 one the monopoly-man is out of my league)(im lvl 79 at the moment).

It is more of being in S class than paying for the drops. They have almost removed all the lag now so raid boss battles are as fast as usual.

Andronikos

should i just go for the items then? or keep going for the upgrades?

oh and also dude thx for the guide i would have never guessed that i nedded the ability of some cards to get the get the multyplaier going up.
thx alot!

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
should i just go for the items then? or keep going for the upgrades?

oh and also dude thx for the guide i would have never guessed that i nedded the ability of some cards to get the get the multyplaier going up.
thx alot!

Just save up your points till the end of event to decide what to buy. Skill wise I will only recommend Berserk II & III and HP Up V. They give us the "lucky draw" events pretty often and many skills can be obtained from there.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The best way will be getting them from the new Raid Boss - I've already acquired two just now for free.
I guess the chances will be as low as getting materials from the other Event Heartless but do you get it by just attacking or by defeating them, or in other words: Do I increase my chances by attacking one Raid Boss over and over or not?

SSjMikito

Just save up your points till the end of event to decide what to buy. Skill wise I will only recommend Berserk II & III and HP Up V. They give us the "lucky draw" events pretty often and many skills can be obtained from there.
Is HP Up V really worth it? I want to max out on my abilities as much as I can during this event and HP ups never seemed that great.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess the chances will be as low as getting materials from the other Event Heartless but do you get it by just attacking or by defeating them, or in other words: Do I increase my chances by attacking one Raid Boss over and over or not?

Out of the 14 subspecies we defeated during yesterday's 2hr LUT, we only got 1 drop and 3 flowers...

It is rewarded to the team that won each raid boss fight. Based on which team reduces its HP the most, so it is not wrong to keep attacking.

------------------

HP IV and V are important. Since you have to make skill space for Second Chances and the more you can Cure per round the better.

With a maxed assist deck, level 20 HP IV and Vs, I can recover 90-270k HP per turn. Together with 9 Second Chances, I haven't used a continue in months. Plus it is a great help to deck running HP Sacrifices.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Um, since the thread is already closed, I wanted to ask about the survey!
I received the charge munny after looking at my inbox (thanks, Pingutino :D), and now I'm wondering if those 300 charge munny have an expiration date like the previous 100 we received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back