• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Heart Games On Psn Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Flow 3

playstation-network-logo.jpg

Sony Is starting and thinking on if to develop an sell PS2 games on the PSN Store for the Playstation 3.

It will be great for them to sell Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom hearts 2 on the PSN Store Wouldnt that be great for all PS3 owners since im a PS3 owner myself

Gamertag: PlayCZ3

Do u think this is a good idea?

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
KH shouldn't be sold out through downloads,
I would rather have one epic master set of all the games.

|Thought 'Gasm|

Heart Flow 3

Thats a good Idea I would want the same thing but either way it'll still be good to have kingdom hearts with the PS3 with better graphics.

But i BET that they goin to follow the same idea u jus said when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes Out on PS3 just like they did with the God Of War Trilogy

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
playstation-network-logo.jpg

Sony Is starting and thinking on if to develop an sell PS2 games on the PSN Store for the Playstation 3.

It will be great for them to sell Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom hearts 2 on the PSN Store Wouldnt that be great for all PS3 owners since im a PS3 owner myself

Gamertag: PlayCZ3

Do u think this is a good idea?

You mean KH:FM and KH2:FM on PSN because that is better

Heart Flow 3

I WISH YOU WERE RIGHT! but no they only gonna sell NA officially released games in the store

but you are right Final Mix is better with both but maybe they'll sell these games in the japan psn store one day....I Hope

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I'd rather have it on a compilation disk but I would still buy it through PSN.
Where did you hear this news about them selling PS2 games through PSN?

Heart Flow 3

oh really? that's nice i lack the PS3 but i might buy it soon oh by the way does anyone know if Birth By Sleep is going to be available for the NA PSN? because i Have a PSP GO and i wanna play it XD

Square Enix is still debating on whether to do that or not I hope they do but they say that the game i to large meaning to much memory an prob. not able to be put in download form

does that mean that even if KH is remastered it's 100% sure it won't be any FM?

Most Likely No Final Mix To Be In the US at all but who knows anything can be change an made happen

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And make me download 2.3 gb and 3.7 gb games over my internet connection? Makes more sense to release a collector's edition.

Heart Flow 3

∞;5086014 said:
And make me download 2.3 gb and 3.7 gb games over my internet connection? Makes more sense to release a collector's edition.

Lol I said the same thing

kwkatz09

I would rather have a ps3 collection disk with KH1, KH2, and Re: COM than psn downloads. But if they want to put the games on the psn, go right ahead. I don't care what way they do it, I just want to be able to play Kingdom Hearts on my ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back