• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdo0m hearts 3 on psp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

I would be totatlly fine with that, but you are right that we're not going to see anything about a KH3 until way later. Which means that there is probably going to be another team that would be working on the one for PSP.

For all you people whining about the price, go to a pawn shop if by the time it came out the price hasn't gone down yet.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I would like to quote a line from the song Breakstuff by Limp Bizkit here, but the swearing rule won't allow me.

When will you people learn that the only source to trust is direct from SE HQ itself on its OFFICIAL website, everything else can't be trusted...especially EGM

sora's_servant

chaywa said:
I would like to quote a line from the song Breakstuff by Limp Bizkit here, but the swearing rule won't allow me.

When will you people learn that the only source to trust is direct from SE HQ itself on its OFFICIAL website, everything else can't be trusted...especially EGM
tottaly i agree...if they change it to handheld they will looose alot of fans

coolerimmortal

master of keys said:
Yea I don't want to cough up 300 bucks. The PSP graphics look like a cross of N64 and saga dreamcast to me.

a) It's $200.
b) The PSP's graphics are just slightly below the PS2's, and the size difference in terms of the screen almost entirely makes up for it.

sora's_servant said:
tottaly i agree...if they change it to handheld they will looose alot of fans

Jeez, you guys actually think they'd release KH3 on PSP? Of course not! The PSP game, if there is one (which is quite likely), would be a side story, a la Chain of Memories, except it would probably feature the same style of gameplay as KH1 and KH2 (less limitations on PSP).

The PSP KH and KH3 will be like COM and KH2...The PSP one, if there is one, would come out a year or two before KH3, which will probably be for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back