• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Kong (2005)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yah me too it was sad which is y i didnt like it cause then it started remindin me of titanic and i hated titanic. but this movie was still good

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
I havent seen it but i'm gonna see it this week

SeRoFe

Sounds kinda amusing...although not very deep. Oh well. King Kong was actualy never a very good movie though. And in the original one he didn't kill T-rexes if I remember it well enough.

Awards
I saw the movie. It wa spretty good, not as good as Titanic though...
It was awesum when Kong killed all those T-Rexez! There were a lotta twists goin' on in that fight though, like >spoilers, highlight< when the third trex came out, and also, when one of the T=Rexes supposedly fell and died, but was actually just caught in the vines. But the one thing that distracted me the most through almost the entire movie was THAT BOOK AUTHOR'S NOSE!!!!!! My god! It was HUGE!!! And it was so effin' crooked!!!! I'm like, "...that nose..." through the whole damn movie! I accidentally even said "his nose!" pretty loud for the audience to hear. I got a little embarrassed, but I was still pretty traumitized by his damn nose to care. Oh well, I give that movie 8/10 cuz the fact that the stupid male actor along the ship jounrey never died...

Website
www.myspace.com
I wasn't a huge fan of this movie. :\ I mean, when it started.. I was about to fall asleep, it was boring for like the first half an hour.. but, it kinda picked up a little bit, but then there were these scenes that was exessively long.. like the jungle part.. it went on for too long.. and for seeing Lotr's, the director could have done much better in my opinion.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
i saw the movie, and it was WAY too long. the thing with the t-rexes was cool, but they did NOT need 15 minutes to do it. it couldu've been done in 5. and the scene with the bugs was kindof pointless. there was just so much that was kinda unessasary, and some things i just didn't like. it wasn't bad, just some things bugged me.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
its funny the more and more i think about the movie the more i come to dislike it and see how boring it really was. i mean i think its a little weird that my favorite part was when he killed the t rexs and that wasnt even the climax of the story

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I loved the movie except the beginning until they met the natives ^^

Beginning until they met the natives was too long for me and boring.

The V-rex part was great. And yes its V-Rex not T Rex >>'

I cried at the end. :\ People are so cruel. They just killed him T_T The ice skating part was really nice and happy ^^

goofy39

If you want to see a cool yet seriously awesome movie this is my best pick

goofy39

the only part that was weird was when all the sacred people started to come out and tried to kill all the workers or sailors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back