• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Kong (2005)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamijim1

umm the seventies or thirties one?
i have seen the thrieties one

DatDot

Gonna be good!
Peter Jackson did brilliant doing the 'lord of the rings', 'king kong' is gonna be another awarded project.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Story definately lacked something important. Probably an ideal view on how it should have been, rather than just bypassing certain events and treated them as if they had just squashed a cockroach. D:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
actually i saw it and i must say it wasnt as good as i thought it was ganna be. the best part was when they <SPOILERS> were on skull island. also it took them a really long time to get to the island...a little unnessecary. but i must say it was frickin awesome when he takes on three t rexs with one hand holdin the girl i was omg hes got some serious skills. i didnt really like the romance part when they were in new york. and i cried so many times

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It's alright to watch. But I didn't seriously enjoy it though. The majoirty of the movie being CGI probably had something to do with that...

I didn't cry. But I laughed when I wasn't supposed to. Especially when Kong had his emo fits. My friends and I were laughing hard at that.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
my mom was like it's better than titanic. i went and saw it, it was a good movie but not as good as titanic, i wasnt as sad as i was when jack died. =/ but at least i got taken outta school early to see it ^_~

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
I thought it would be good for a while... but when I saw it?

Nah.

Didn't like it so much at all, actually. I think Jackson had a little to fun at the computer. I felt that there was a lot of things they could cut out.

But I gotta admit that it was damn well done.

HeartlessOfDoom

Yes, it is awesome. I love it. The end is sad, though. I also saw the original; it was actually pretty good ( for 1933 ).

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't think it was too bad. The strange thing was that all dialog seemed to take a halt when they arrived at Skull Island. The best part is when Kong kicked ass against the Tyrannos. They should've renamed it: "Kong: Dinosaur Killer". Screw Turok.

Also hilarous was the penis innuendo they had going when Jack Black's character had Kong captive at the theatre, and on the sign it said "Carl Denham's Giant Monster", and on the side of it "The Beast". It topped it off when Jack Black said "Yes. I am touching the beast. Don't be alarmed." and "Watch out for this 25' long monster". I found it pretty funny. You had to be there.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Eh..in the half hour i saw of it..it was pretty good. I would have watched more but i was with my girlfriend and um i think i may have slight ADD..but yea im probably going to go see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back