• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kind of a theory (i think)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
Well, I was just thinking about the 14th member. (Isn't everyone?)
Maybe she's actually human/not a nobody but instead poses as one(a Nobody). I don't think there's any test Nobodies have to pass or anything like that to prove they are actually Nobodies. She could act "heartless" and keep her emotions from becoming too...emotional I guess to trick the other members. This is probably 99.99% wrong and crazy but I just wanted some opinions. Thanks! ~ MizuHikari

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Hum, I am not sure. The member of the Organization who have been recruited, 7 from 13, were all nobody. It means they have a way to differentiate human from nobody. I don't see how an human could enter in the org.

Alpha_Sonix

Hum, I am not sure. The member of the Organization who have been recruited, 7 from 13, were all nobody. It means they have a way to differentiate human from nobody. I don't see how an human could enter in the org.

Well, there have been instances where someone uses a device or something to hide their scent or bio but then maybe that's just movies getting into my head again. :unsure:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It may just be because no humans ever thought of entering the Org. or it was just started by those 13. Maybe they do have a way though...maybe they don't.

Well, I am pretty sure at least Xemnas can sense who is nobody or not, I mean considering his position of leader and his huge power. But we also know that Xemnas is not forcefully the one recruiting the new member, so... Still, I don't know, each member's weapon was Nobody's created weapon, except for Roxas. Though if she is a Keyblade wielder, then I admit it is a possibility.

Well, there have been instances where someone uses a device or something to hide their scent or bio but then maybe that's just movies getting into my head again. :unsure:

That's true, but if I was Xemnas and that one of my members clearly was hidding me something, well... I'd get very suspicious.

Though there is also the possibility that she is human and that Xemnas... decided to make her think she succeeded....

Alpha_Sonix

Well, I am pretty sure at least Xemnas can sense who is nobody or not, I mean considering his position of leader and his huge power. But we also know that Xemnas is not forcefully the one recruiting the new member, so... Still, I don't know, each member's weapon was Nobody's created weapon, except for Roxas. Though if she is a Keyblade wielder, then I admit it is a possibility.

That's true, but if I was Xemnas and that one of my members clearly was hidding me something, well... I'd get very suspicious.

Though there is also the possibility that she is human and that Xemnas... decided to make her think she succeeded....

In one of the scans Saix said there was a traitor in the Organization to Axel, he may have been talking about Marluxia but he could have been talking about the XIVth member, I don't know.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
That is hard to guess. We know that Axel was a double... Triple? agent working for Xemnas in Castle Oblivion. That means he was very trusted though.
Though, #14 could very well be the traitor. She most likely is one...

KH3 for the wii

this is a very cool idea and i never thought of it............if this is true though i will punch a wall till i bleed

A

Azrael

I would think they would know if XIV was a Nobody or a full fledged human

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
This has been brought up a great deal actually, but I disagree. For some reason I get the feeling she IS a nobody.... just a feeling I got

except how did she become a nobody hm?

remember now, why would they reveal aquas fate already before her story hasnt even been told yet in bbs

then look at the body of 14th... i wont go farther into this one unless you guys ask-_-

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

they showed her armor in a scene in KH2FM+ before her story was to be told in BBS. They do make games were a character is in a game, but also has a game preceding into how they became who they were. It still is possible and have you read my theory yet?

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
they showed her armor in a scene in KH2FM+ before her story was to be told in BBS. They do make games were a character is in a game, but also has a game preceding into how they became who they were. It still is possible and have you read my theory yet?

what theory?

and as for aquas armor, isnt that supposed to be symbolism?

and i meant kh in general, why would they show aquas fate before bbs comes out?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

why would it be symbolism when its an actual scene that took place in the storyline of the game. Thats her armor For Real

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Its the thread that says Aqua and 14th.

You are right in the sense that nobodies could indeed be detected by Xemnas but you also have to consider the fact that ATW acquiring the power of darkness when he was banished to the realm of nothing helped him change form and alsoe helped him in being undetected by the organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back