• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kill the person above you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
does what cartmen dose and chops up lightandark makes him into stew and feeds him to shinra

Maxyli138

Maxily shoves magicedd's face into a bowl of chicken noodle soup and he drowns. She then throws his corpse off a cliff and he lands on a pile of wild gummy bears, who rip up his body and eat him. *evil maniacal laughter*

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i acttully wouldnt mind dieing that way surprisingly....puts a bowl of water infront of maxy and forgets to give her floatys and she eventually drowns trying to save herself

Maxyli138

I would then come back to life to challenge you to a children's card game and then when I won you commited suicide.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
yup that is so me a sucidic emo who decides to cut himself when i lose a game to a kid but this time i suceeded in suicde......

maxy gets a fatel paper cut from the cards

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
XIII Heartless gets his head chopped off when a rollar coaster loses control hitting him first then the forum. Shiz now im dead to in the words of mortal combat FATALITY!!!!

Light

faster than
Awards
Magicedd is served toad at a French Resturant and dies. Just to make sure he is dead the toad somehow jumps around inside of him and eats his heart.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i killed steamboatwillis by framing him for a spock insult in ethnic womans presence *and yes such is a HORRIBLE death*

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
uses a giant stamp on anagram with the letters "F.A.I.L" stamping him with it over and over and over again untill he was crushed to death

Gram

Banned
Awards
the only fail is using the word XD

i send you to an all boys military school in Alabama dressed in a skirt enjoy.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I dont think that would kill me, i mean i would get raped alot but i wouldnt be killed lol.....

uses Gesso Glue on Gesso, and glues him to a train track which then he got hit by a train 2 days later

Brings the creepy lady from dead scilence, and she makes theart into a puppet

Woot two kills in one

Gram

Banned
Awards
HA! if you think they wouldnt kill then you should defiantly try it >:D you might just make the news.

i killed magicedd again by going back in time and killing his biological father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back