• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kids and sex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
This is something that is bothering me and I know many are bothered by as well. Maybe it's because 'we' are past the stage of being a kid, but that is not really of importance I believe.

Kids and sex. The age that kids start having sex is going down and down and down and down and down. Kids age 10 getting it on with each other.

Will this just continue until you have babies putting their peepies into their vageepies?:wink: Is it acceptable? Is it normal?

SuperSephiroth15

No its not, but this is what you get when everything in the media suggests sex. To me its something that is worth waiting for and its not a decision that anyone from 10 to 17 can really understand. They don't think about the consequences first...what it can do to their lives...

A few moments of pleasure for a lifetime of regret ? By the way all the pills and condoms won't save people every time so don't give/use that argument.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
No its not, but this is what you get when everything in the media suggests sex. To me its something that is worth waiting for and its not a decision that anyone from 10 to 17 can really understand. They don't think about the consequences first...what it can do to their lives...

A few moments of pleasure for a lifetime of regret ? By the way all the pills and condoms won't save people every time so don't give/use that argument.

It's why abortions exist.

mesmerized

This is exactly why I wish more kids where like my boyfriend's brother. So oblivious to girls at the age of 14, so airheaded when it comes to anything sexually related. Most kids at his age are already watching folks their mom's age getting anally probed by some dude's willy.

Sigh. So sad, whats the world coming to?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I'm pretty sure the average age for childbirth is actually going up. At the moment, most women tend to have kids around 25, which I feel is fairly normal, so the repercussions of younger sex probably aren't as severe as you make them out to be.

Also, it's ironic that everyone's sighing about how the world's going to hell when back during the 1800s and even some of the 1900s, kids were getting married off in their teens, and child prostitution was rampant. Things have only gotten better, folks.

K

Kegluneq

Will this just continue until you have babies putting their peepies into their vageepies?:wink: Is it acceptable? Is it normal?
Probably, kids who have been born by parents who had them at a young age are apparently likely to do the same.
I think it is unacceptable, and yes it is "normal", because it happens....so....god.....damn....much....:35:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
This is something that is bothering me and I know many are bothered by as well. Maybe it's because 'we' are past the stage of being a kid, but that is not really of importance I believe.

Kids and sex. The age that kids start having sex is going down and down and down and down and down. Kids age 10 getting it on with each other.

i consider it taboo

afrobutt

Silver Member
no, the children having sex thing isn't going to spread to a lower age, unless everyone in the world starts telling their children to do so. Most of the time when a younger child does something like sex with another, it's not because they have the sexual yearning to do so, but because they've seen or heard about it in the media. Adolescence starts around 12-14, which is when your hormones begin to tell you to reproduce and when your body beings to change in order to be able to accommodate sexual activity. That, and everything DF said.

tl;dr you're all fucking idiotic and need to stop thinking that we live in a hellish society because it's not as bad as you let the media make you believe

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
no, the children having sex thing isn't going to spread to a lower age,
I can see this being true but it is already low as is so how can it get any lower?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well actually the sex at younger age sounds like it is more or less happening outside of the United States. As already said the average age is about 25 which means it has gone up since 2000 which I believe was 21.

The Dark Destiny

No, stuff like this is not acceptable and certainly not normal. But the fact of the matter is you are right that kids are having sex younger each year and it is a "trend" that is catching on with a great portion of our American youth. My thinking is that kids will act on impulse without considering the long-term or life changing effects such as STDs or pregnancy. Hopefully one day, we will see and end to this, but for now all we can do is watch everything go to hell.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I think sex at any age above 11 or so is fine, as long as the person knows what they're actually doing and contraception is used.

Last edited:

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Well, it explains why my family complained about 5th and 6th graders suddenly looking like high schoolers instead of an actual kid. Also why I found some of my classmates started dating to each other, one significant other of a pair at least, going back to 2nd grade when they started dating. When you go up grade by grade, the number of how many are dating each other are at a somewhat appropriate age.

I blame adult influence.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think sex at any age above 11 or so is fine, as long as the person knows what they're actually doing and contraception is used.
11? I was thinking a little older than that.

I agree though, as long as they know the consequences, and what might come ahead of the person, wear a condom, blahhh.

Awards
Also, it's ironic that everyone's sighing about how the world's going to hell when back during the 1800s and even some of the 1900s, kids were getting married off in their teens, and child prostitution was rampant. Things have only gotten better, folks.

This, basically.

Biologically speaking, I don't think most people want to accept that the age of sexual maturity is 13-20, but that seems to be the case. It's nothing new. In certain parts of Italy, girls are expected to put out as young as eight.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The ages are just going to keep dropping. Like Sam said, the ages for sexual maturity start at 13. I don't see how kids that are 10 have the urge to want to fuck someone, or could even do it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I think thats really young. I always thought 16 was an acceptable age when i was growing up. Now i look and i see my younger brother who was out fucking at the age of 13 and is now 15. Sexually active for 2 years and at alot younger age then me.

Its pretty sad.

Awards
I don't understand how it's sad. As long as he stays clean and uses some form of contraceptive, where is the harm in it? He's having fun. The most natural fun a human being is capable of having, as a matter of fact.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
This, basically.

Biologically speaking, I don't think most people want to accept that the age of sexual maturity is 13-20, but that seems to be the case. It's nothing new. In certain parts of Italy, girls are expected to put out as young as eight.
Yeah, but here's the thing.

From 13 to 20, you're basically developing sexual maturity. You're not sexually mature at age 14. You're still developing.

Ultimately it's every person for himself to decide when he/she wants to have sex, but I believe the media definetly influences the minds of youth. It's kind of a shame so many kids get influenced by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back