• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kick ass unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

well, you have to admit, that guy was as hard as sephiroth. this is an idea of what the unknowns in kh2 are like. if they are almost the same...oh s***! it might take people awhile

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Holy crap, that is AMAZING!

I just gone done watchi8ng it and it is AWESOME!

I'm gonna take some screenshots of it so we have a resource of the EM's attacks...

Watching that battle made me think... the EM has the powers of almost all the other Org members... he used fire, electricity, that energy sheild... He is so awesome..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I know, he practically killed sora 100 times! Every time he attacked you needed to heal!

I wouldn't even try facing him till I was level 100

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
WhOOOAAAAA!!! I NEVER thought Sephiroth was difficult. Ive beaten him dozens posibbly hundreds of times. BUT THE ENIGMATIC MAN HAS POWERS LIKE A GOD!!!!!! I couldn't even dream of how difficult he was before witnessing that footage! How Challenging! I hope the boss battles in KH2 are like that! I think KH2 will reuse that same music track in a future boss fight. Now I'm REALLY excited! The only thin I couldn't understand was............how did the player manage to come back from death or escape it just 1 second before it actually happened? Well. I'm pretty sure my level 100 Sora with Ultima Weapon could take him out no prob. But I'm almost POSITIVE I would need to stock up on Ethers. Did you see how much Sora healed himself? He did it for almost the whole fight when he wasn't on offense. It would still be a difficult fight. My HP, and MP are slightly higher than his. But if you were to compare them they are relativly the same. I don't know how strong his strength was,but I currently at 97. But that may not make a difference. The EM defense could frickin 99 for all we know! And his moves were almost so fast,I couldn't keep my eye on him. Now I want final mix!

Last edited:

d_fallen_1

i think, i dont remember, there was a special move for when sora dies, he can come back to life with everything. but you can only do that once per battle

KH_ROCKS

can someone post pics cause my computer sucks and is really slow and it would take forever to download it

Keeavin

Zeke said:
awsome, the place looks famillar in some way, from KH
It's in Hollow Bastion.

Tell me something people...why were the voices in English? I thought FM was all Japanese.

But god, what a f*cking awesome battle.

EDIT: Oh, and does anyone know where I could find footage of the battle between Sora and Sephiroth? Limewire isn't finding it, just Showdown of Fate.

ERD

Oh man!!I haven't finished the game and your signature spoiled it for me!!:) Oh well I'll just close my eyes!:)Thats a nice sig by the way.....they get together?

Okay I'm downloading.

ERD

WHOA!!!HOLY THAT WAS WORTH A DOWNLOAD THANKYOU!! UmmmmWhats with the Starwars?Star Wars isn't disney......Okay whatever.

I REally Have to finish this game!!I have to come back later inlike a month wgen I finish the game because I have seen TOOO Many spoilers...bye!@:)

Zophar

Non-Existant One

Like Zophar said this is old. My friend owns final mix, but unfortunately for him it wont work on his PS2 even though he has the slide card and boot disc. So he let me borrow it a long time ago and I got to experience it first hand. As many of you assume the EM to be hard based off of that footage, well then you are correct he is very hard even on the easiest difficulty setting.
However if you think that Sephiroth is harder than the EM then you would be supreamely wrong, for the EM is more difficult. The ability that many of you are refering to that allows the player to come back from death is the Tinker bell summon. When you summon tinker bell she constantly heals you and when you die she brings you back to life instantly as if you never died then she dissappears and you are unable to use her the rest of the battle. Also there is a new ability exclusive to final mix called "Leaf Veil" This ability allows Sora to heal without taking damage. As you might of guessed this ability comes in handy when you are on the verge of death, however there are times where it doesn't help. Like the eletrical attack that the EM used against Sora in the video clip.
Anyways once you learn his pattern on easy, and Normal mode he becomes easier, especially in proud mode which is the most difficult mode. When I first played it I kept getting my butt whooped by the EM. I had to use the "Diamond Dust" keyblade/keychain to beat Sephiroth to get the "One-Winged Angel" to beat the EM. After that I've been able to beat him with the greatest of ease. Even with the kingdom key; But using the kingdom key at a low level isn't very helpful and it take's a long time to beat him. If I were at level 100 then it would take just as much time to beat him with the kingdom key as it does with Ultima weapon.
Enough of my rambling about this though.
To sum it all up This is old. EM is hard if you have no skill or refrane from continuos playing of the game. KHU, and Soras domain have downloadable videos of FM cutscenes. Almost all of the major KH2 sites have pictures of this battle including this site. If you haven't beaten KH yet I hate to bust your bubble, but if you are under the impression that you will get to fight the EM in the american release of KH well you wont get the chance to because the EM is a Final mix Exclusive boss battle. KHfinal mix was only released in Japan, and it's never coming to America or Europe, especially considering that it's been out for almost 2-3 years. KHFM is the American game with japanese subtitles and extra boss fights, abilities, and enemies which is why the games voice overs are in english.
Here are a couple of screen shots for those of you who are to lazzy to go search for them yourself.
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img279.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img280.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img292.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img281.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img289.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img290.htm
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img288.htm
If you want the good stuff look for it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back