• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHU V-JUMP Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is on the front page of KHU

Hey everyone,

Here are some details from the recent V-Jump article:

Atlantica
- It's similar to the old level
- New Character: Prince Eric
- Boss:The battle with Ursala is a musical game

Luxord
-Has weapons like cards(not the KHCoM kind more of a standard deck with Aces and Kings and Numbers)
- He appears in the POTC world

New magic(Sora's magic)
-Magnet
Can draw an enemies into a close proximity
img1.jpg

-Reflect
Magic energy shield that can deflect attacks

img2.jpg

EDITED SEP24: from sora domain

It also says that Luxord is the Superior, or at least is speculated to be. Despite crappy translations, it's definitely saying his card is the ace.

Straight from Frogle on gamefaqs:

Kouli's translation of what was written by the person who posted the details concerning the magazine did not necessarily suggest that Luxord was the Superior. Rather, the person was making a supposition based off of what the magazine had concerning Luxord's weapon to suggest that Luxord was a higher ranked member.

The main reason why people thought it was saying he was the Superior was because of the awkward way babelfish translated that phrase.

Kouli's Translation: Even if Luxord is not No.1, he seems to be at a higher rank. As I thought, the 13 numerals are originated on playing cards!?

Last edited:

Owaz

Um no... In fact I was just there like an hour or so ago and that wasn't there. So yeah, this is brand new info. But Luxord with card weapons...that's different.

MasterofMemories

All this stuff is new to me and I think it's new to everyone else. Good job, dude. That musical game thing against Ursala is kind of lame, though.

Owaz

Well you posted new info, but you didn't FIND new info. So that isn't much of an accomplishment... :p That music game had better be somewhat funny though, because I am not happy that they brought Ursula back when she clearly died.

pathtotwilight12

oh give me a break is luxord yugioh now. with the stupid CARDS, they could of came up with a better weapon then that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back