• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHU V-JUMP Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-Hearts

MasterofMemories said:
All this stuff is new to me and I think it's new to everyone else. Good job, dude. That musical game thing against Ursala is kind of lame, though.

I'm pretty sure that's more of a Mini-Game,because if that was really how you beat Ursula that would be really crapp on Square-Enix's part

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the new nightmare before chirstmas games has musical boss battles, and they're good.

BTW its good to get some new info.

YoshiAngemon

Using the Dance Pad on Oogie's Revenge could mean something good, considering the fact that it HAS music!

iholdthekeys

nothingness said:
i really dont see how the h*ll you can beat a boss in a music game, seriously i mean CMON!

i can only hope nomura didn't try too hard and screw this game up....... seriously......... u learn abilities on how well u beat a world.......... u play a music game 2 beat a boss......... now all this nonsense talk of using a DANCE PAD!?!?......... either ppl r just weird and posting very WRONG FACTS........... or tetsuya nomura has turned the best anticipated game ever into the worst sequel ever

Shinjuku

Entrapment
you guys whine way to much if you don't like Atlantica or 100 arch woods don't buy the freak'n game as for me I like all the levels and to me different types of boss battles then just hacking away at someone is a good thing to me like in KH1 with Ice Titan and Phantom you couldn't hack away at them unless they were down or Phantom had the White Orb instead of Red Blue or Yellow

Zophar

KH2Researcher said:
this is on the front page of KHU

Hey everyone,

Here are some details from the recent V-Jump article:

Atlantica
- It's similar to the old level
- New Character: Prince Eric
- Boss:The battle with Ursala is a musical game

Luxord
-Has weapons like cards(not the KHCoM kind more of a standard deck with Aces and Kings and Numbers)
- He appears in the POTC world

New magic(Sora's magic)
-Magnet
Can draw an enemies into a close proximity
img1.jpg

-Reflect
Magic energy shield that can deflect attacks

img2.jpg

Okay, what the hell? Why couldn't Luxord use something that is actually a weapon?! Like an Axe or a sword or something! I mean what is he going to do with that deck of cards? Challenge Sora to a game of Poker?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Cyborg009 said:
hey lord mune translations please. maybe we can see that those words are.
What, of the tiny pictures?
First one: Magune [Magnet]
Second one: Rifureku [Reflect]

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Cyborg009 said:
the ones with the dancing thing.
You mean this?

Subtitle:
daredemo dekiruyo tanoshii myu-jikaru
anyone/everyone can partake in this entertaining musical ("everyone can dance" may be a bit closer, stylistically)

Black box:
ge-mu orijinaru kyoku
Original Game Tune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back