• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHU V-JUMP Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora was on the run when Luxord summoned Sephiroth.

Sora: I hope thats the end of him..

*luxord jumps in front of sora*
Luxord: I summon..... 10 EM!!!
*sora runs faster*
Luxord: ALONG WITH 7000 SEPHIROTHS THAT CANNOT BE KILLED AND THEIR SWORDS CAN REACH TO 70 FT!!
*RUNS LIKE HELL ( 200 MPH )*

luxord is playing a poker game

Luxord: ACE!! I WIN....
Axel: F*** YOU!
Larxene: **** I LOST ALL MY MONEY!
Luxord: look nothing up my sleeves!
*6000 cards fall out*
Axel & Larxene: O_O :mad:
Axel: LUXORD...................................

It also says that Luxord is the Superior, or at least is speculated to be. Despite crappy translations, it's definitely saying his card is the ace.

Straight from Frogle on gamefaqs:

Kouli's translation of what was written by the person who posted the details concerning the magazine did not necessarily suggest that Luxord was the Superior. Rather, the person was making a supposition based off of what the magazine had concerning Luxord's weapon to suggest that Luxord was a higher ranked member.

The main reason why people thought it was saying he was the Superior was because of the awkward way babelfish translated that phrase.

Kouli's Translation: Even if Luxord is not No.1, he seems to be at a higher rank. As I thought, the 13 numerals are originated on playing cards!?

I FORGOT TO ADD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back