• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider - TGS Updates + Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Re: KHInsider - Pre-TGS Update

so when does it start, anyway i'm hoping for more 358/2 days footage

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So, in a few hours, it'll only be a matter of time before the mystery of the unbirths could be revealed, right? As much as I'll like how this will clear up some of recent idiotic err.. less intelligent theories, I still feel that if they really do this, it's going to spoil it for me, but oh well, any news on BBS, Days, Coded, and maybe KH3 will be great news for me. Lol.. Watch them announce something like a Re: CoM FM. Hey, even if we are getting just a few new minigames (if not more), I'm sure those Japanese fans are going to complain and end up pushing Square into making a Re: CoM FM.

WAIT! In a few hours! You mean...TODAY!?!?!?!?!?

Rix

:)
Awards

Wow! It's today already? Wow... Well I'm hoping for some public trailers, but I guess they will show the trailers at a locked teathre as usual -_- I'm looking forward to some release dates :)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Crap. I prolly won't be on when TGS is happening.

D;

Rix

Awards

Don't worry. I guess that R-K and the others will update whenever there is something new to add :) So you cn read it all afterwards ;D

Rix

Awards

I am really curious about how Aquas game play will be like. I guess it will be more focus at magic, but I would have loved to see some footage or scans where we can clearly see the difference between Aqua and Terra and Vens gameplay.

Toxic Uchiha

I am really curious about how Aquas game play will be like. I guess it will be more focus at magic, but I would have loved to see some footage or scans where we can clearly see the difference between Aqua and Terra and Vens gameplay.

Yeah basically. Terra's is power based,Ven is speed based and Aqua is most likely to be rounded by magic. It's basically typical. And maybe in the beginning of the game you'll choose which one you want.

As in KHI when you choose between the Sword,Staff and Sheild.

Aqua's the one i'd like to play the most.

Terra or Ven would be the one I'd play the most. Typical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anagram

Banned

Yeah basically. Terra's is power based,Ven is speed based and Aqua is most likely to be rounded by magic. It's basically typical. And maybe in the beginning of the game you'll choose which one you want.

Interesting thought.
i'd pick Aqua 1st then Ven.

BDQ

Living in the Present, Thinking About the Past and

i cant beleive i didnt notice that i think aqua might end up being the best fighter since magic is the most helpful in battle

Rix

Awards

Well, I think it is really an order you are meant to play the characters in, but you can still choose. No matter how much I'm exited to finally play as a kick ass female character in KH I'm most exited to play as Terra and wanna choose hiim as the first character I wanna play as :3

Toxic Uchiha

i cant beleive i didnt notice that i think aqua might end up being the best fighter since magic is the most helpful in battle

Lol Aqua's, I can imagine playing as aqua and then she all of a suddens uses a hyper Blizzaga out of nowhere.Terra, I can barely speak of him and Ven....all and all I just want to play Birth By Sleep.

Hopefully they come out with a special edition Birth By Sleep PSP just like they did with God Of War and Star Wars.

Rix

Awards

Meh.. I did barely use any magic in battles.. The magic system didn't appeal much to me, but I hope that Aquas magic gameplay will be more appealing.

Anagram

Banned

Lol Aqua's, I can imagine playing as aqua and then she all of a suddens uses a hyper Blizzaga out of nowhere.Terra, I can barely speak of him and Ven....all and all I just want to play Birth By Sleep.
I just want to play aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back