• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider - TGS Updates + Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Uchiha

Re: KHInsider - Pre-TGS Update

Meh.. I did barely use any magic in battles.. The magic system didn't appeal much to me, but I hope that Aquas magic gameplay will be more appealing.

True. I only used Curaga in battles. But I know that Aqua's is going to be more flashy...I hope. In KHII i used Drive Forms a lot and Limits.

Anagram

Banned

In KHII i used Drive Forms a lot and Limits.
I never used drives, cause i didn't like them.
I did use limits though.

phishious

IGN TGS Central

check this out. go through the list. look up kingdom hearts or narrow it down to just psp. no sign of bbs in the IGN lineup list at TGS08 .

heres hoping they just left it out accidentally

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I doubt they'd just be showing 3 PSP games at the TGS this year :/

Master Riku 789

Well, I think it is really an order you are meant to play the characters in, but you can still choose. No matter how much I'm exited to finally play as a kick ass female character in KH I'm most exited to play as Terra and wanna choose hiim as the first character I wanna play as :3

Yeah, I want to play as Terra first also. I love his gameplay and his story. Plus if the Terra + MX = xehanort, theories are true then Terra's story should reveal it.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

WOOHOO! It's getting so close!

I'm sure BBS will have SOMETHING. It may be a while off, but people are buzzing about it.

Macabre

Gold Member

Hopefully they come out with a special edition Birth By Sleep PSP just like they did with God Of War and Star Wars.
Yeah, bundles.
They might make special edition bundles of both BBS and 358/2 Days.

Meh.. I did barely use any magic in battles.. The magic system didn't appeal much to me, but I hope that Aquas magic gameplay will be more appealing.
I liked the magic system.
It was one of the things that made combat interesting.

Xattm

this is so exciting!
i am intersted to see when Japan will get 358/2 Days
also would love to see some more aqua footage from BbS

Toxic Uchiha

Yeah, I want to play as Terra first also. I love his gameplay and his story. Plus if the Terra + MX = xehanort, theories are true then Terra's story should reveal it.

I did forget about that theory.Than maybe Master Xehanort and Terra did fuse to stop Dark Soldier. Maybe because Dark Soldier became too powerful or something like that.

In the trailer he explains how those who submit to darkness aren't fit to wield the keyblade. And he must be stopped or something like that. I don't know. Or they fused to save Ven and Aqua, And maybe the fight at Sunset Horizons takes place at the end.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Unfortunately,he's got a point.

Him or Me? Well either way I doubt that they would not give more details about a game that might be the biggest of the ones that will soon be released.

Xattm

IGN TGS Central

check this out. go through the list. look up kingdom hearts or narrow it down to just psp. no sign of bbs in the IGN lineup list at TGS08 .

heres hoping they just left it out accidentally

they must have left it out because here is a list of what SE will be showing at TGS 2008
IGN: Square Enix Shares Tokyo Game Show Lineup

Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days will both be playable while Coded is just in trailer form.
Hope this clears up the confusion...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

You made the point. It's unfortunate because I wish they would present more PSP games in TGS.

They will. Just cause they dont have new info on them at IGN doesn't necessarily mean that it is not gonna be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back