• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Re: BBS Trailer

That is it. Sony already made deleted the video... I am surprised it was so long though. Though a little annoying...

I just saw the one of KHI has not been deleted apparently, I hope it will continue, though I doubt, it is the only one not deleted yet...

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
We shouldn't worry about the videos getting deleted, a lot of people have made opies and I bet the video will still be spread around.. And I also agree with gungonX! I see no point that Square will still keep it seret anymore since the fans has already seen that one at youube.

A

Anima Relic

^yeah that's true, SE is no match for the desperation and determination of news deprived KH fans lolz

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
It makes me mad that Aqua isn't in the video. I already knew that, but still. WTF? Why is she being hidden from us? >:[
But anyway, that was AMAZING. It makes me like 10 bajillion times more excited for BBS than I was yesterday. lol
Ven definitely seemed to be the focal point of the video, didn't he?

Macen Salu

Re: BBS Trailer

That is really a good video.
I have waited too much for see it, I only don't understand why take soo long to come to the You Tube...

But I also noticied that have some cuts on the video...
The Description that have been made when this video was first show tell more than appear here...

Exemple: The video began with Ven and Terra, but here it go to the Second scene, with MX and Terra...
Also, look the 1:16 - 1:17 of this video. We can see a cut, were should be show Mickey training with the Keyblade...

And about the Orb that MX summon, there is no way of it be the same of the Secret Ending.
On the Secret Movie the Orb was blue, with a purple circle. Here it's more like with the Corridor of Darkness...

trentp1223

were thehy speaking japanese or english? i had to have my volume so low i couldnt tell

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It was in Japanese. If it was in English, this would be a much bigger deal because that would mean that the English release date was moved to be sooner.

T

trazin

man that was wicked sick dude if i had rep i would so give you some

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Sweet! Awsome! I love you man!! This is the best news ive gotten all 2008. By the graphics it looks liek a flippin' sweet game! I cant see it on this page, but I saw it on the Main Site page. Nice Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back