• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: BBS Trailer

Meh, most (if not all) of the relevant lines in the trailer have been online and translated for a long, long time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I appreciate the vid beadybunny, but it's all a video of old pic that have been translated. I just mean to say that I think Square "accidentally" allowed cameras in so that info can be leaked. I don't mean to be the pessimist here, but I just thought I should point it out. Now that my observation s complete,I shall party like a rock star like everyone esle. PARTY!

TOTALLY DUDE!

MF29

I'm sorry people, but I just have to do this, please excuse me..

OMG OMG MFDASOKDS REAL FOOTAGE BBS KINGDOM HEARTS 3 !!1111oneone OMG SOAMD LOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS OMG WTFLOL WOLEOKASODKKOMWOE BLAHHHHHKMDAS!!!!111111111!!!!oneoneoenoenoeoneone

big don mega

i know that but even if they don't i'm happy with the one as i mentioned in the end of my post

edit- someone posted before me so i'll mention that this post is meant for fantasygurl1227

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I wonder how muuch is a little while. So cool.I think this video kinda gives some proof to mickey being vats master. Because he jumps in with ven.

Recently, bittermeat translated an old interview (of which the translation we had was poorly done), in which Nomura said VAT's master was a new character. So no.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com

In this thread. You should be egtting so much rep you get some rep power in no time. I bet youll get even more wit hthe better quality one.

EDIT: I just now saw you post hades. I never saw this interview. Thanks for te info. I juts saw a thread this mornin sayin mickey was there master. sorry.

Macabre

Gold Member

I can't see the vid,it's written that it's no longer available.

What's inside?!!

RikusGaurdian

Wow, this is so awesome! I love MX's voice, its so evil sounding and fitting!

All we need now are some subtitles and we're all set!

Last edited:

Erlix

This is so awsome but this is the trailer of the old gameplay because in the last scans they changed the gameplay and improved the graphics but still its super awsome thanks.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back