• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkkeyblader.

kaligrl89 said:
She looked back towards where the courtyard and saw a group of heartless exiting out.
"I bet their trying to find us right now," she thought to herself.
"May be it is a good idea to leave for that door," she said as she pointed towards the group of heartless.
"But how can we get there without getting caught by them or one of the leaders of the organization?" she asked them.

" Good quetion But I have an awsner take these cloaks maybe we can get past them. Well that our only chance take the cloaks"

kaligrl89

She put the cloak on but was confused on how this was going to work.
"So what now? Can we start getting to the door before they find us?" she asked. She saw one of the organization leader exit out of the courtyard with the rest of the heartless. She pointed her finger towards the leader.
"Guys, the organization leader..." she said without finishing her sentence.

kaligrl89

She followed him towards the other side, passing by other heartless.
"Whew, so far so good," she thought to herself as she dropped her head down so they wouldn't see her.
"So exactly, how does this door work?" she asked them.

Darkkeyblader.

mastersepiroth said:
"If we have to,we'll use our most powerful attacks and then run as fast as we can."said Arox walking slowly towards the other side of the courtyard.
" great my plan did not work" Mark goran "oh well lets go!"

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
kaligrl89 said:
She followed him towards the other side, passing by other heartless.
"Whew, so far so good," she thought to herself as she dropped her head down so they wouldn't see her.
"So exactly, how does this door work?" she asked them.
"point your keyblade at the door like this and the keyblade will do the rest."Arox said.He pointed his keyblade at the door.It vibrated violenty and there was a burst of light,but there was a faint click and the keyblade returned to normal."who wants to go next?"

kaligrl89

"I guess I'll go next," she said as she pointed her keyblade towards the door. It started shaking, and she almost lost the keyblade in her hands. Sweat started dropping down her face as the lock to the door clicked.

Fortunate Abyss

Somewhere not so far from the over there.
((A continuance in which I suppose I am lost.))

Reyxel took another step back as the hooded figure approached. He concentrated on his hand and started whispering under his breath. Instantly, his weapon formed onto his hand and he grasped the hilt. Taken back, the hooded figure seemed to grin, it was impossible to tell behind the hood.

"I've seen all sort of Keybearers today, Reyxel. But, you don't get one? How mild," the figure said hoarsely.

Reyxel adjusted his weapon and brought it forward, saying, "Keyblades or not, either one can kick your ass." He then gave a slash that proved to be of no worth since the figure easily glided back.

The hooded figure spoke in sarcastic shock, "Why Reyxel! More agility now eh? Ah, but you still lack vitality and dexterity," he started to snicker. "Well, I'm in no mood for a fight, a group of Keyweilders are messing with our plans, Cya later bro." The figure vanished behind a dark chasm and Reyxel stood there, shocked... "Bro?" Reyxel shook his head and muttered, "He's just putting things into my head. Better get to the others before it's too late."

kaligrl89

As the door opened, she saw a great light coming through. She wasn't exactly sure what to expect once she stepped into the door.
"I think we should hurry up and go before they find us," she told them.
"But what's exactly beyond this door?" she asked little scared.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
kaligrl89 said:
As the door opened, she saw a great light coming through. She wasn't exactly sure what to expect once she stepped into the door.
"I think we should hurry up and go before they find us," she told them.
"But what's exactly beyond this door?" she asked little scared.
"I dont know but lets go.it may be our only way to get off the island."Arox said

kaligrl89

She stepped into the bright light, and was in a town. She's never seen this town, ever in her life.

"Do you guys know where we're at? I've never seen this place before," she told them.

The town looked calm, and it looked like a place where the heartless or the organization wouldn't appear. She wasn't sure if she was actually off of the island or if it was just another door way that was connected.

Fortunate Abyss

Reyxel skidded to a stop as he faced a door that was deviantly illuminated by light. Without second thought, Reyxel promptly ran into the threshold while he shielding his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, he disembarked into a quiet town and there stood three figures. He noticed Fayt standing besides the other two so he crept up to her and questioned, "What happened? And what's with this door?"

kaligrl89

She jumped up by the voice, thinking that it was the leader of the organization. She surprised by who it was.

"Hey!! I'm glad that you didn't get attacked by the heartless, or the organization," she said with relief.

"So how did you manage to find the door?" she asked.

Fortunate Abyss

Reyxel shrugged, snickering, "You know me, I just appear here and there." Reyxel stopped his humor instantly and turned to face Fayt, "I ran into one of the Organization members, he said he had to deal with several kids that was messing with their plans." He casted worried glances around the silent area, "No one came yet, right?"

kaligrl89

"No we were the first ones to get here, thankfully," she said with relief.

She looked back at the door and saw that it was still open. She saw the heartless wondering around the place. She was getting worried about the others, but it was too late to go back.

"So, can we lock this door back? We don't want the heartless or the organization to come through the door. Especially not this place. It's already peaceful as it already is," she told them.

kaligrl89

"Yes, he is," she answered him.
"Even though he doesn't have a keyblade, he's a pretty strong fighter," she told them.
She stood in front of the door, getting ready to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back