• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaligrl89

The teacher finally dismissed the class and she was happy to get out of that class.

"Oh wow, could this day get any worse?" she asked herself.

She turned around the hall and saw a group of heartless walking towards her.

"I just had to ask that question?" she said with frustration.

She set her belongings on the floor and in her hands, two keyblades appeared. She wore her sunglasses and turned into a fighting stance. When the heartless charged right at her, she did the same.

"Ahh~" she screamed through the halls and slashed the heartless one by one.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
"By the way."says Arox "Whats your name?""mark."says mark.Arox plows over dusks and assasins injuring him self mildly.Suddenly a twilight thorn appears out of nowhere."damn."said Arox

Fortunate Abyss

Somewhere not so far from the over there.
As soon as Reyxel stepped out of the building, a group of Shadows surrounded him. "Aw, not again..." Reyxel sighed, despising the started frequent brawls he seemed to be a part of everywhere. He subconsciously reached for his weapon, that was usually clung onto the rear of his belt, but his eyes widened as he realized he was at school... no weapons allowed whatsoever.

"Can my day get any worse?" Reyxel spat and furtively started retreating, "Now, where's help when I need some?" He then turned around and snuck for the oak door he just got out from. Before grasping onto the knob, a Shadow aimlessly clung onto Reyxel's leg and started clawing at it.

"Ouch!!" Reyxel hollered in pain, spitting his gum on the Shadow to see if anything would happen. Miraculously, the Shadow fell off, probably interested in gum, and started examining the object with its green eyes. Grinning, Reyxel flung the door open and started limping across the hallway, his footsteps wrecking the silence.

Last edited:

kaligrl89

She defeated the last heartless and was relieved that no one saw her. She quickly put her keyblades away before anyone saw and picked up her belongings. She walked through the halls like nothing happened.
"Why would there be heartless here? Especially at a school," different questions were going through her head but no one there to answer.
"I guess some remain unquestioned," she said to herself.

Fortunate Abyss

"Anyone, anyone," Reyxel glanced around the hallway to see if anyone would give the similar tinge in his mind. He checked the door he left awhile ago and saw a swarm of Shadows forming from the dark chasms on the floor. Muttering a curse, he skidded and turned the last corner and saw a girl walking towards him; and soon to follow, the Shadows.

"Shadows are just around the corner, she might get hurt," Reyxel glumly thought as he walked up to the girl. He waved once to attract her attention and quickly spoke, "Hey, I think it'd be best if we go on and walk that way," Reyxel pointed across her; hoping she would concur to his suggestion.

kaligrl89

"Excuse me? What are you..." she didn't finish the sentence because of the big heartless that was behind him.
She saw that the heartless was going to attack the boy. She quickly threw her stuff and pushed the boy aside taking the hit.
"Ahh~" she yelled loudly through the halls. She fell on the ground with her back bleeding.

Fortunate Abyss

"Shi-" Reyxel muttered, hastily standing up as a loud cry pierced through the hallway. He firmly shut his eyes and started humming a flow of inaudible words, with the last cry- he adjusted his right arm to a stance. Soon, a glow engulfed his hand and as the deviant light subsided, his weapon took its place.

He looked down at the girl that had just got hit for him and back up at the Heartless that swayed from side to side. With utter rage filling his mind, he dashed forward and let out simulataneous slashes towards the Heartless. As the last one dissolved, only leaving a trace of black dust on the polished floor, Reyxel toppled over in exhaustion.

After a moment, with the remaining energy he had, Reyxel muttered a spell underneath his breath. Feeling the surge of power beneath his tongue, he cried out, "Cure," with the last of his energy leaving his hands, he fell; unconscious.

kaligrl89

She woke up to find that her back was fine, with the pain gone also. She looked around, trying to find the guy, but found him on the floor unconscious.
"Hey!! Hey, are you okay?" she started shaking him. She looked around to make sure that there was no heartless left. She picked the boy up with his arm around the shoulders and carried him to the nurse's office to rest.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Sky faded from his seat and appeared ontop of the school building."Open."He said as he waved his hand opening a dark gate.An Organization coat, with a Red wolf foot print on the shoulders.He walked threw the dark gate and entered a white room.The room had paintings on the wall."Is this the path you wish?The path of Darkness?I thought you wanted to be like Sora and Riku."A blonde girl said."Why do you care what path i take?"Said Sky as the hood of teh coat covered his face in shadows."I do, what i do to make teh world better."The girl frowned and said"The way to darkness is a bad way!"Sky pulled his hood down and said"Namine! I could care less about what you think!I shoose teh way to Dawn!Not Darkness!"

Darkkeyblader.

mastersepiroth said:
"By the way."says Arox "Whats your name?""mark."says mark.Arox plows over dusks and assasins injuring him self mildly.Suddenly a twilight thorn appears out of nowhere."damn."said Arox

"hhhmmm I geuss its time to really start fight!" Mark's keyblade started to glow dark red again. "DEMON KEYBLADE!!!" Mark keyblade attack thousand times " you like that don't you...Arox finsh Him!"

kaligrl89

She finally brought him to the nurse's office and and laid him down on the bed.
"What happened to him? it looks like he's in bad condition," said the nurse.
"Well, we got into a fight. A really "dark" one," she told the nurse.
"I'm going to place medicine on his wounds," she told her.

10 minutes later...

She drenched the towel in a bowl of cold water and placed it over his head.
"I hope he'll be okay. Hopefully, he's not in bad condition," she thought to herself.

Fortunate Abyss

Reyxel stirred in his abyssmal dream, he tried running but couldn't get away. Just as darkness was about to engulf him, a speck of light faded into existence. Soon, the light grew with immense haste and he burst his eyes open. He confoundly surveyed the area and found the girl sitting beside him. Reyxel tried to sit up but winced as pain consumed his left leg.

"You're okay," Reyxel wearily spoke as he laid back down. He started to snicker as he exclaimed, "I'll be fine, but hey, you seem to know about the Heartless?" He sighed, "and you're one brave girl." Reyxel formed the words in his mouth before he blurt it out, "Thanks."

kaligrl89

She was glad that he woke up, but found that he was still a bit weak from the fight. She smiled at his comment about her.
"Well, I'm glad that you're okay now. So you noticed huh?" she said.
"I tried to hide the fact that I'm a keyweilder, but I guess caught now," she said smiling.

Fortunate Abyss

"A Keywielder..." he thought in amazment. Reyxel glanced at the girl, she didn't look much different from the other girls at the school- "A keybearer huh? That's outstanding, never seen a Keybearer so close-up before." Reyxel uncomfortably adjusted his position as he spoke, "I'm not a keywielder, but I still battle the Heartless."

He glanced around the room and the clock caught his attention, "Wow, look at the time... We- I mean, I better get going," Reyxel said smiling. He urged himself to sit up, a low cry seeping out of his mouth. Reyxel blushed as he set his foot on the cold floor. He stopped just beyond her to speak, "Never got your name, may I ask?"

kaligrl89

"It's Fayt," she answered. She still had a worried look on her face because she could see in his face that his wounds hasn't healed yet.
"Are you sure you want to start walking? Your wounds might become worse," she told him.
She looked at his wounds and saw that it wasn't as worse as before but it was still bleeding a bit.

Fortunate Abyss

Reyxel let out a coarse laugh as he shook his head, "I'll be fine, Fayt." He limped a bit more before he turned around, "Oh and, the name's Reyxel. I have a feeling we're going to meet more often." He grinned as he proceeded towards the door, but all at once, stopped again, "Do you know of any other Keyweilders in this school?"

kaligrl89

"Meet each other again? How would he know?" she started to get curious of him."No, I wouldn't think there would be any keyweilders here," she answered.
"Well, be careful. More heartless could appear anywhere," she warned him. She exited out of the nurse's office and headed for the opposite direction.

Fortunate Abyss

Reyxel shrugged as she left the office, he surveyed the area to check if anyone was spectating from a view- then he lay his left hand on the wound. He muttered the similar spell he used to support Fayt and enunciated, "Cure."

His hand gave a tinge of greenish glow as the wound quickly healed. The aftermath wasn't as worse as before, he felt energy get sucked out of him; but he managed to maintain balance. He lethargically snuck through the hallway, keeping his hand stretched out and alert. The exit came into view, and as he left through the main exit, Reyxel sighed; the warm sunlight caressing face.

kaligrl89

She exited out of the building and started walking to the courtyard. While walking, she saw a bunch of heartless heading towards the courtyard. She quietly followed them and found them with one of the organization leader. She tried to overhear what they were planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back