• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIII Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate Abyss

Somewhere not so far from the over there.
Reyxel slowly walked around the school campus, expecting something to pop out of the darkness. As he traversed through the worn-out buildings, he saw a different type of Heartless spawn and instantly clatter towards the corner just beyond him. In curiosity, Reyxel furtively snuck to where they stood and backed away as a dark figure towered over them. The similar tinge in his mind came as he looked at the dark figure, "There's something about him, something..." his thought trailed away as the dark figure started approaching towards where he hid. With sudden caution, Reyxel gestured his spells, forming symbols with his fingers.

"Now, now Reyxel," the dark figure spoke and Reyxel immediately stopped the spell, shocked. "Come on out Reyxel, no use in hiding y'know?" the figure snickered as he took another step forward.

kaligrl89

"Did you find any keyweilders?" the organization leader asked the heartless. To her, it seemed like they organization was trying to round up all the keyweilders and planning to do something with them.
"Why is this place infested with heartless?" she thought to herself.
"Why does it have to be this school?" she took out her phone and started recording this situation.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Darkkeyblader. said:
"hhhmmm I geuss its time to really start fight!" Mark's keyblade started to glow dark red again. "DEMON KEYBLADE!!!" Mark keyblade attack thousand times " you like that don't you...Arox finsh Him!"
Arox pulled out his keyblade and kept slashing the twilight thorn."Ive got one chance."Arox said"RAGNAROCK!"he yelled attacking it wildly.He destroyed it but badly hurting himself."cure."he said and walked over to mark."we need to find other keyweilders."

Darkkeyblader.

mastersepiroth said:
Arox pulled out his keyblade and kept slashing the twilight thorn."Ive got one chance."Arox said"RAGNAROCK!"he yelled attacking it wildly.He destroyed it but badly hurting himself."cure."he said and walked over to mark."we need to find other keyweilders."
"yes your right The number of the heartless and nobodies is outstanding.... I wonder who else is a keyblader?" Mark start linping cause he was hurt " cure!"
Said like Arox said. "let's go find I think I can seel some power from keyblade by us"

Darkkeyblader.

mastersepiroth said:
"yeah,we better go.were both killing ourselves fighting these things"arox said."So where do we go?"
"HMMM how about at the school?" Mark start walking that way to the school.

Darkkeyblader.

mastersepiroth said:
"yeah"said aroxwalking to tue school
getting close to the school when a a huge noeo shadow comes at them.
"Great just great we need to do a team attack" OOC: you can do it.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
"Not again."said arox"Cross you keyblade with mine."TWILIGHT ARCANUM!"he and mark went slashing at the speed of light and then put their keyblades together and shot an enourmous blast of twilight at the creature."There."said Arox"Lets hurry."he said running as fast as he can towards the school"I see some people."

Darkkeyblader.

mastersepiroth said:
"Not again."said arox"Cross you keyblade with mine."TWILIGHT ARCANUM!"he and mark went slashing at the speed of light and then put their keyblades together and shot an enourmous blast of twilight at the creature."There."said Arox"Lets hurry."he said running as fast as he can towards the school"I see some people."
Mark runs after him and he sees people "I wonder who they are? And I wonder
if they are keybladers?

kaligrl89

"What are they trying to do with all the keyweilders?" she tried to figure this out. She, slowly, but quietly walked out of the courtyard and acted like nothing happened. She knew she was going to need help, but who would she go to. The only person she could rely on was Reyxel. But how would she find him?

kaligrl89

She looked at the two guys that came up to her.
"I wonder if they're keyweilders too? Should I tell them? And what did they mean by, joining them?" she thought to herself.
"My name's Fayt, and what's it to you guys whether I'm a keyweilder or not?" she asked suspiciously.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
"Because we are keyweilders too,and we need your and others help.We are getting our butts kicked by heartless and nobodys,and we are trying to figure out what is going on.The entire freakin island is spliiting apart by the darkness,and we need to get off the island"Arox said"I ask you will you join us?If you know other keybearers please tell us."

kaligrl89

"Another keyweilder huh?" she thought to herself. She wasn't sure if she should show them what she saw. She decided to take the chance anyways.
"Follow me," she told them, leading them into a dark alleyway. She looked around, making sure there was no one watching. She took out her phone and showed them the clip she recorded at the courtyard.
"This is probably the reason why there's heartless around this school," she told them.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
"Mysterious guys in hooded cloaks."Arox said"Thats unexpected.Well,i think i can get us out of here.I saw a door in the secret place with a portal behind it.It needs to be activated by three keyblades.It is risky but i have a feelling it will get us off the island.What do you think?Mark?Fayt?

kaligrl89

"But shouldn't we stop the organization before leaving this island? The heartless might hurt all the other students here," she suggested. But then again, she was sort of in a panic since this was happening all so sudden. So she wasn't exactly sure what she was thinking, but all she knew right now was that the students were in danger.

Darkkeyblader.

"I think its time too leave But thats just me" said Mark in a cool tone. " their millions of heartless coming our way this is now or never"

kaligrl89

She looked back towards where the courtyard and saw a group of heartless exiting out.
"I bet their trying to find us right now," she thought to herself.
"May be it is a good idea to leave for that door," she said as she pointed towards the group of heartless.
"But how can we get there without getting caught by them or one of the leaders of the organization?" she asked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back