• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheaken

Awards
Re: People are getting the game early.

Well, I just found a clearer livestream, and the "Memory of a Promise" and "Lea Awakens" scenes both just played (guy just finished La Cité des Cloches with Sora and is at the Grid with Riku), and it definitely sounds like Quinton Flynn's deliberately using a deeper voice for Lea than with Axel. That doesn't do much to alleviate my worries (I like slightly high voices...), though it could be the situation affecting it.
Do you mind linking the stream please?

Ultima Spark

Re: Kh3D english videos/walkthrughs/let's play's

Just listened to "I always get stuck with the icky jobs", now Lea's voice seems to be bouncing all over the place, from low to almost as high as he was as a teen...

Hilarious when he cut off Ienzo the second time though :D

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: Kh3D english videos/walkthrughs/let's play's

I'd blame voice direction. This series has always been hit and miss with voice direction.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

[video=youtube;TiNtRD_vZfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=TiNtRD_vZfE[/video]

Hunchback of notre dame character's voices.

I love how Esmerelda introduces herself as a gypsy. She did the same thing in the Japanese version, and I thought it was funny then too :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Nintendomination has the first 70 minutes uploaded in his usual spectacular quality.

[video=youtube;yd0vWl9SKGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0vWl9SKGI&feature=g-all-u[/video]
mother... must not watch *clicks link* must not watch *skips ad* must not watch *clicks pause to let it buffer*

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Nintendomination has the first 70 minutes uploaded in his usual spectacular quality.

[video=youtube;yd0vWl9SKGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0vWl9SKGI&feature=g-all-u[/video]
okay finished it. The guy playing it... really sucked.

iLeen

Awards
My god the guy streaming the last world right now won't shut up.

Respawnpoint

I just started watching and daaaang, this guy got really far into the game. (Haven't heard his voice much since I just started, so I'm ok with it for now. Can't be as bad as the taki taki, right?)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I stopped watching when they started talking over Sam's voice actor.

It does sound like Garret Hudland.

Ultima Spark

He's on the Anti Black Coat atm. The chatroom's been counting how many times he's died since starting the stream, 92 right now. Honestly, I have to admire his persistence, but I don't want to imagine his rage when he reaches young Xehanort.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
He does look annoying with his health regretting and health regenreneration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back