• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

I have no idea why, but the idea of a 101 Dalmatians world just sounds really great to me, but I doubt its relevant enough to show up in DDD (like Dumbo or Bambi)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
...You know, there's always TIM BURTON'S Alice in Wonderland. With this being the Realm of Sleep and all of these clones appearing, it has a chance you know since Wonderland is basically a DREAM world Alice imagined herself in. Not to mention that it's TECHNICALLY an entire new world since it's actually an entirely different film only with the same source. It would definitely be the type of curveball Nomura would throw like the last few worlds. Not to mention that having two Wonderlands in the same realm would be totally weird and it belongs in the Realm of Sleep more than anywhere else. Besides, wouldn't this make a GREAT boss?

386px-Jabberwocky_Concept_by_Michael_Kutsche.jpg
Jabberwocky.jpg

Also, we'd have new villains like this and the Red Queen and we could actually meet the Mad Hatter this time, instead of him being sealed in a painting for some weird reason...

They're also already doing a Tron: Legacy world in DDD.

Oh, hell yes. Jaberwocky would be an awesome boss. Give us Tim Burton's Alice and Spectrobes and I would die- or in this case sleep- of happiness.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
...You know, there's always TIM BURTON'S Alice in Wonderland. With this being the Realm of Sleep and all of these clones appearing, it has a chance you know since Wonderland is basically a DREAM world Alice imagined herself in. Not to mention that it's TECHNICALLY an entire new world since it's actually an entirely different film only with the same source. It would definitely be the type of curveball Nomura would throw like the last few worlds. Not to mention that having two Wonderlands in the same realm would be totally weird and it belongs in the Realm of Sleep more than anywhere else. Besides, wouldn't this make a GREAT boss?

386px-Jabberwocky_Concept_by_Michael_Kutsche.jpg
Jabberwocky.jpg

Also, we'd have new villains like this and the Red Queen and we could actually meet the Mad Hatter this time, instead of him being sealed in a painting for some weird reason...

They're also already doing a Tron: Legacy world in DDD.

the Jabberwocky would make an excellent boss, but there might be a problem with that. According to the movie, only Alice with the vorpal sword can defeat it. So if they did do a boss battle with the Jabberwocky, though probably have Sora/Riku weaken it first and then have Alice deliver the final blow. because as the Tweedle boys pointed out; if it ain't Alice it ain't dead.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the Jabberwocky would make an excellent boss, but there might be a problem with that. According to the movie, only Alice with the vorpal sword can defeat it. So if they did do a boss battle with the Jabberwocky, though probably have Sora/Riku weaken it first and then have Alice deliver the final blow. because as the Tweedle boys pointed out; if it ain't Alice it ain't dead.

Well why wouldn't that happen? You make it seem like it would be a problem. Sora and Riku don't have to be the hero all of the time, which they haven't. Mulan saved China, Will was the one to turn the undead pirates human again and Jack's bullet was what killed Barbossa...etc.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Well why wouldn't that happen? You make it seem like it would be a problem. Sora and Riku don't have to be the hero all of the time, which they haven't. Mulan saved China, Will was the one to turn the undead pirates human again and Jack's bullet was what killed Barbossa...etc.
I didn't say it would be a problem. I was only saying that the Jabberwocky could only be vanquished by Alice. the Jabberwocky would still make a good boss though.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I didn't say it would be a problem. I was only saying that the Jabberwocky could only be vanquished by Alice. the Jabberwocky would still make a good boss though.

Actually, it being a problem were your exact words. Just wanted to point that out.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Honestly, I don't think SE would put in a sequence of Alice rushing in and killing him with the Vorpal blade, I just can't imagine her coming out of nowhere, though I would love it (give the PoH more action sequences, and I'm not talking about Kairi). I could see him being a mini-boss and then when you defeat him he more or less just gets put in a cage, like Lock, Shock, and Barrel. You never get to kill them, but you still fight them nonetheless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly, I don't think SE would put in a sequence of Alice rushing in and killing him with the Vorpal blade, I just can't imagine her coming out of nowhere, though I would love it (give the PoH more action sequences, and I'm not talking about Kairi). I could see him being a mini-boss and then when you defeat him he more or less just gets put in a cage, like Lock, Shock, and Barrel. You never get to kill them, but you still fight them nonetheless.

She wouldn't come out of no where. It'd be the exact same thing when Jack killed Barbossa, or when Clayton got crushed by a Heartless, or when Eric dealt the killing blow on Ursula.

snow_flake40

Awards
Also, in the Alice DS game, you control the Mad Hatter, the Chesire Cat, the White Rabbit and Absolem-or-whatever-his-name-is and just make sure Alice doesn't get herself killed. For the final battle against the Jabberwocky, you just had to keep her alive long enough for her to deal the final blow. ...Just thought I'd throw that in.

Also, I am the utmost excite for this next Famitsu issue. I've been waiting for some new Tron details (for example, a Quorra confirmation certainly wouldn't go amiss), and some clarification on Symphony of Sorcery would be greatly appreciated as well. Aw, and an interview~ Hopefully they won't be going full spoiler-mode now that the release is so close.

...Soo, due to the mystical properties of time zone time travel, should we expect to see this junk tomorrow, then? *is impudently impatient*

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
We did last time, snow_flake.

It's also thanks to the powers of the INTERNATIONAL DATE LINE.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Timezone Time Travel for the win :D
However, how fast does it take for the information to be scanned and hit the net? o__o

We normally get LQ photos of the pages a day or so before Famitsu officially releases, and HQ scans tend to come several days later. Still no copy of this week's Famitsu at the Kinokuniya here, but I'll check again tomorrow.

geniebheart

Website
www.youtube.com
We normally get LQ photos of the pages a day or so before Famitsu officially releases, and HQ scans tend to come several days later. Still no copy of this week's Famitsu at the Kinokuniya here, but I'll check again tomorrow.

Oh I see! Thank you :D I look forward to it

You don't think Nomura will give any more hints about Pluto in this interview, do ya? xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
She wouldn't come out of no where. It'd be the exact same thing when Jack killed Barbossa, or when Clayton got crushed by a Heartless, or when Eric dealt the killing blow on Ursula.

I guess I can't see it because Alice is a girl, and KH hasn't had a Disney female deal the final blow in a battle yet.

EDIT: This post is in no way sexist, by "Alice is a girl" I'm pointing out that she is a Disney female for those that can't see the obvious lol xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back