• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Promotional Items in Japanese Stores!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

wonder if the drop gauge will freeze during boss battles or continue to drop, it can suck, but at the same time its a cool mechanic

Silent hero_

Awards
wonder if the drop gauge will freeze during boss battles or continue to drop, it can suck, but at the same time its a cool mechanic
I think it was said in one of the interviews, don't rember which one, that it will drop. This would make a boss battle easier, for example if you were on the verge of dying, you could get saved from the drop feature.

SoRiAsT

Website
www.khdestiny.fr
Hello!

Are you sure about the two save slots? I mean... On every 3DS games that I have, this logo indicates if the game has a multiplayer mode, not the number of save slots!

kh3d.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SoRiAsT, it wasn't the logo I was reading.

There is a part that says ”セーブデータ (?) 2” (I can't read the kanji) saying "Save Data" and "2" so there are two save data slots in the game.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was just thinking. It is just awesome that the Kingdom Hearts 3D advertisement display is 3D. Well it has a 3D-like appearance anyways with Sora, Riku, and Mickey popping out like that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope Gamestop's get these type of promotional items, at least the pop-out stand that is like the FFXIII-2 one, because I got all of their BbS promotional items ^_^ and I hope I can get these KH items as well xP

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I hope Gamestop's get these type of promotional items, at least the pop-out stand that is like the FFXIII-2 one, because I got all of their BbS promotional items ^_^ and I hope I can get these KH items as well xP

Wait, did you just ask for them? Or do you know someone who works there?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, they don't mind and generally they will let you take it unless somebody already claimed dibs. I know my GS tried giving the XIII-2 stand to me xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
:D I hope they have them now! I kind of figured they threw them out anyway, but I have never asked before :p Thanks :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
:D I hope they have them now! I kind of figured they threw them out anyway, but I have never asked before :p Thanks :)

Usually the way GS' work is that employees have first dibs, and in my case, all the FFXIII stands got dibbed, cause they were really nice and big. However, if no employee wants them, they just are going to throw them out, so they give them out to others in case. However, some GS are really mean and they lie and say "Oh! We send ours back to the company so we aren't allowed to give them out" which I'm letting you know right now, is complete BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back