• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event Video~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Such a tease. All them Wandanya~<3

Last edited:

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I just can't wait for the event! And all those Wandanyan at the end~

khbirthbysleep

i forund it on youtube, OMG it looks so awesome. tomorow there is gonna be TONS of new of the game on the site. gonna be so awesome.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've got mixed feelings as of right now. On the one hand, I'm glad for any hint of news. On the other, the JP release is now less than a month away, so I'm sure a lot of this "news" will be pretty spoilerish. And here we are with no news on our release yet (not exact news anyways). Usually at this point I just spoil myself on the opening video and isolate myself from everything else.

Silent hero_

Awards
You think there is any chance that NA/EU will get an official release date on this event? It's a Japanese event, but still...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You think there is any chance that NA/EU will get an official release date on this event? It's a Japanese event, but still...

It isn't impossible, that's for sure. Likely? Hmm...Not really. If there was going to be a livestream of the event for everybody in the world by SE, it'd be different.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I am so amazed O____O I wish I could attend that party just because it looks awesome, though between the stuff they'll have there (probably demos and the like) it is bound to be great :)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's great some of the behind-the-scenes aspects are being showcased.

I want to dogpile all of those Wondernyan~ *3*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have to say, after hearing the impressions and seeing the videos, the event was cool, but kind of lackluster at the same time. The video was mostly old and it was short, the merchandise they had was awesome, but besides those 2 things, there wasn't anything else there o_O a couple posters and the statue which was originally for Re:Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back